Where can I open a trading account? - page 3

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Do you think that a difference of sometimes 5 pips would make any difference to the outcome of a trade? No, of course not. If you have a profitable TS, it will work on those quotes too.

Not 5 pips I don't think is terrible - but when the figure is close to 30 and above it's not exactly satisfying.

Фёдор Андреевич:

Not 5 points I don't think is terrible - but when the figure is close to 30 and above it's not exactly satisfying.

What do you consider to be the benchmark?

secret:
I agree that the age of the DC is one of the most important signs. I am working with a brokerage company that is 20 years old and never had any problems with payments.

There is a live example of a DC that is more than 12 years old, I don't want to work with them anymore. If you can give me a link or the name of a brokerage company with 20 years of experience.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

What do you consider a benchmark?

So far nothing, I'm just looking for a general option with a small difference, not from one particular brokerage company but from different ones, to compare as honestly as possible.

What are the aims of the question and the size of the experience?

1. European - leverage 1:30 and everything should be stable, the regulator's country emblem represents men with sticks - any shoulders but also regulation only of you and as on the emblem, Australian at least some regulation and there are shoulders, Cyprus is a Russian under-appropriation with all that it implies. In terms of national regulation Belarus is the first in the CIS.

2. Rann - everything is simple, there is nothing, the owner / inspirer is available for a dialogue on another forum, listen to a man who is not stupid and the rest is Gerchik, in terms of trading analysis, "how come", imho better than GlobalPrime and Rann. They have their own brokerage firm in Alpari and their own brokerage firm in PAMM. If you want to be really reliable, look for a broker. If you have decided to cheat on signals service, look for the "centoviks" which are real accounts, and even recently the demo brokerage firm flashed on the forum. If you suddenly find such fake signals in the signals service, complain to the administration.

3. The absence of positive swaps or their microscopic nature compared to other brokerage companies should give you more ideas.

I would like to add that the DC should not be affiliated with the bank in any way.

Because the DC should not depend on a liquidity provider and forex is not a banking business and when this happens it is a sure sign that the bank is in trouble and is about to go bust, along with the affiliates.

Unicornis:

What are the aims of the question and the size of the experience?

1. European - leverage 1:30 and everything should be stable, the regulator's country emblem represents men with sticks - any shoulders but also regulation only of you and as on the emblem, Australian at least some regulation and there are shoulders, Cyprus is a Russian under-appropriation with all that it implies. In terms of national regulation Belarus is the first in the CIS.

2. Rann - everything is simple, there is nothing, the owner / inspirer is available for a dialogue on another forum, listen to a man who is not stupid and the rest is Gerchik, in terms of trading analysis, "how come", imho better than GlobalPrime and Rann. They have their own brokerage firm in Alpari and their own brokerage firm in PAMM. If you want to be really reliable, look for a broker. If you have decided to cheat on signals service, look for the "centoviks" which are real accounts, and even recently the demo brokerage firm flashed on the forum. If you suddenly find such fake signals in the signals service, complain to the administration.

3. If your broker has not connected to the market yet, it will not work, so if you don't leave it for some reason, then don't leave it there.

Thank you very much, about the cheating and so on I got it, I will keep it in mind. Regarding this notFerrari and Robo what is it, Herczyk? Can you elaborate or with an explanation for not quite people in the subject.

secret:
I agree that the age of the brokerage company is one of the most important signs. I work in brokerage company that is 20 years old and we never had any problems with payment.

This only increases the probability, but in no way removes it.

When I accepted the "best Forex broker in Asia" offer in 2012, I signed up to withdraw funds at the current exchange rate (despite its crazy spreads). However, in 2014, seeing that the ruble was falling sharply, these scammers decided to make a fortune, and introduced a clause (in accordance with clause 2.5 of the Offer) that withdrawal is at the entry rate. As a result they "cheated" me out of $800. Many customers got even more, moreover, I found out later they were sued and their funds were seized.

And such a clause (that the Offerta may be changed without the client's consent) is available at any brokerage house.

If the brokerage company took advantage of this point at least once - we have to run away from this unreliable brokerage company.

Georgiy Merts:

This only increases the probability, but in no way removes it.

When I accepted the "best Forex broker in Asia" offer in 2012, I signed up to withdraw funds at the current exchange rate (despite its crazy spreads). However, in 2014, seeing that the ruble was falling sharply, these scammers decided to make a fortune, and introduced a clause (in accordance with clause 2.5 of the Offer) that withdrawal is at the entry rate. As a result they "cheated" me out of $800. Many customers got even more, moreover, I found out later they were sued and their funds were seized.

And this kind of clause (that the offer may be changed without the client's consent) is in any office.

If this clause was used at least once - we have to run away from such an unreliable broker.

I will take into account this point of the offer.

I've made a list of DCs in my profile. Who is interested see it. If something in the list is not correct, write to us. Maybe you trade in those brokerage companies which are in the list and you will have information about their work which is different from the list.
Reason: