Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 25

Дмитрий:

;) And I replied - MT terminals can also be at non-brokers.

And a brokerage company is only a company that has a licence

I see your message, but it's about the difference between a broker and a DC, not about whether there is a license or not (because there are brokerage companies without licenses), but about trading tools, platforms, in other words - software.
If anything, anyone who has some money in hand can write a terminal and buy quotes. But that's not the point of the discussion.

Oxana Tambur:
I see your message, but I was talking about the difference between a DC and a broker, not about whether they have a licence or not (because there are also brokerage companies without licences), but about trading tools, platforms, let's put it simply - software.

)))) there are no brokerage companies WITHOUT a brokerage licence.

Any company is registered and operates under the national law of the registering country. Name me a country where brokering is unlicensed.

That would be "companies" calling themselves "brokers" on the internet.

Дмитрий:

Any company is registered and operates under the national law of the registering country. Name me a country where brokering is unlicensed.

Real example, in the country where I live, it is impossible to open a personal brokerage company because our legislation does not allow it. Therefore I have to either open something in another country which as a non-resident hits hard on my wallet or join one of the major companies.
But there are some who manage to open something like this without obtaining a permit (money is crucial in this country).

Oxana Tambur:
Real example, in the country where I live, you can't open a personal brokerage company, because our legislation does not allow this, so you have to either open something in another country, which as a non-resident hits hard on the wallet, or join a major company.
But there are some who manage to open something like this without obtaining a permit (money is crucial in this country).

In other words, brokering is a licensed activity in Moldova.

Which is what should have been proven.

And it is everywhere else.

And a company that does not have a licence is not a "brokerage".

Дмитрий:

You'll excuse me of course, but I said goodbye to everyone else half an hour ago. This forum is not where I live.
So have a good day, if anything see you tonight.

Дмитрий:

In other words, brokering is a licensed activity in Moldova.

Which is what should have been proven.

And it is everywhere else.

And a company which does not have a licence is not a "brokerage".

No, there are no licences for brokerage activities in Moldova. If one opens a company on the territory of Moldova, one will not receive documents to be allowed to conduct this type of activity.

Oxana Tambur:
I'm sorry, but I said goodbye to everyone half an hour ago. This forum is not where I live.
So have a good day, and if anything, see you tonight.
When you go to the New York Stock Exchange (to "my" place), say hello to them there.

Oxana Tambur:
No, there are no licenses for brokerage activity in Moldova.

Brokerage activity on the securities market of the Republic of Moldova is licensed!!!

Oxana Tambur:
To give you a living example, in the country where I live, it is impossible to open a personal brokerage company, because our legislation does not allow that [...].
But there are some who manage to open something like this without getting a permit (money decides a lot in this country).
Explain your attitude to such subjects who solve legislative restrictions with money?

Дмитрий:

Brokerage activity on the securities market of the Republic of Moldova is licensed!!!

And you come here, open a company and see how what's written there - is done for you without bribes. Our laws change almost every day. And your article is long out of date.
Reason: