Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1351

Sabit Dosaev #:
I've removed everything Everything you don't like has been removed. The lock still hasn't come off!!!

)) you just...., I looked it up.

1. The ChartGet function group... gives a bunch of information about the open chart, but not the name of the symbol. Or is it somewhere?
I need to know from one window what symbols the other windows are open on.

2. Can I get a list of all active symbols (or whatever it's called when the symbol is on and it's coting, but not necessarily open chart)?

Evgeny Dyuka #:

1. The ChartGet function group... gives a bunch of information about the open chart, but not the name of the symbol. Or is it somewhere?
I need to know from one window what symbols the other windows are open on.

2. Can I get a list of all active symbols (or whatever it's called when the symbol is on and it's coting, but not necessarily open chart)?

1. Look in the Help for all the functions in the "Operations with charts" section, not just ChartGetXXX. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

2. Read the "Getting Market Information" section

Artyom Trishkin #:

1. Look in the Help for all the functions of the Graph Operations section, not just ChartGetXXX. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

2. Read the "Getting Market Information" section.

ChartSymbol is just what you need, thank you.

Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartSymbol
Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartSymbol
  • www.mql5.com
ChartSymbol - Операции с графиками - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Hi all!
Can you tell me why the strategy tester is not testing today's date? The historical data is there. The trades are generated, but they end on September 29 and now the 30th has almost completely passed)
I noticed that if you select the "All history" period in the tester, the last date is automatically September 29.
Is this some kind of limitation of the platform?

MOZART09 #:
Hi all!
Can you tell me why the strategy tester is not testing today's date? The historical data is there. The trades are generated, but they end on September 29 and now it's almost past the 30th )
I noticed that if you select "All history" period in the tester, the last date is automatically September 29.

Yes. This is a deliberate restriction.

Artyom Trishkin #:

Yes. This is a deliberate restriction.

What's it about? Can it be circumvented?

MOZART09 #:
What does it have to do with? Can it be circumvented?

With the unscrupulousness of some businessmen. You can't.

MOZART09 #:
Hi all!
Can you tell me why the strategy tester does not test today's date? The historical data is there. The trades are generated, but end on the 29th of September, and now it's almost past the 30th )
I noticed that if you select "All history" period in the tester, the last date is automatically 29th of September.

So that the data obtained from demo market products, which can only be used in the tester, becomes obsolete and cannot be used for market trading.

pivomoe #:

Thank you.

It's all about double. If it's integer variables, you can write them on one line, but with doubles the wonders are different, and with small doubles even weirder. Binary calculus flaws.

Reason: