Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 880

Artyom Trishkin:

Perhaps. But the approaches are different, and they need to be properly planned first, rather than pouring everything into one code in one line...

Perhaps. There's a ready-made version somewhere here. Vlad was interested in this question and I wrote to him, but I couldn't find it.

lil_lil:

So I'll do it separately, for now.

What did I miss?

If you make a universal function, you must select the position according to the ticket. Otherwise the same position will always be selected on the hadge account. If you don't succeed by tomorrow, I will re-write and post it here again.

lil_lil:
At first it counts correctly, then when 5 limit SELL's are activated, it writes 6 in the comment. where does the sixth one come from?

Check this script on a netting account I have all hadge accounts.

Files:

I need a utility to save the price cup data. I am a beginner and don't understand: is it possible to access this data?

leogam:
I need a utility to save the price cup data. I am a beginner and don't understand: is it possible to access this data?

There is access to the data. Contact Freelance, they can help you.

Is it possible to run multiple EAs on one symbol now?

And is it possible to test a bunch of EAs on a ka as if they were 1 account together.

3. How to see in the Strategy Tester on the chart not the deposit load but the number of lots

4. How to watch the history of deals in the Strategy Tester.

На одном символе можно работают несколько советников сейчас?

If using a trading account with a hedge accounting system, then it is possible to open differently directed positions on the same symbol at the same time - they will remain separate positions and will not aggregate into one.

And is it possible to test a bunch of EAs on ka as if they were 1 account together.

The OOP is a help to you.

How in the tester to look at the graph not the deposit load and the number of lots

Write an indicator. For example, there is an indicator for the balance and funds:LifeHack Balance Equity

LifeHack Balance Equity tester

The same can be done for the volumes of positions.

How to view the deal history in the tester.

If you use the visual testing, the history is located in the "History" tab. The "Transactions" tab and the "Journal" tab are also available.

Alexey Viktorov:

Check this script on the netting account I have all hadge accounts.

Thank you.

How do I know when a position is closed? Is there a similar to OrderCloseTime() in MT5?

lil_lil:
How do you know when to close a position? Does MT5 have OrderCloseTime()?

To do this, you need to collect (restore) a virtual position from the trading history.

But almost no one needs this. Use trades from the trading history - it is enough in 99% of cases.

Reason: