There are programmers who have written 1000 EAs each and haven't found a single grail yet. There is not a single grail for 1000 EAs? - page 9

JRandomTrader:

Not all the information used is present in the story.

What do you mean ?

Can you expand on the idea ?

Current quotes become historical, where can they go ?

Georgiy Merts:

What do you mean ?

Can I get a thought ?

Current quotes become historical quotes, where can they go ?

You can get something from the stock that is not in MqlRates.

JRandomTrader:

It is possible to get something from the tumblr that is not in MqlRates.

For example ?

And how does this data after arrival differ from historical data ?

The incoming data is current, as soon as the next tick comes, the data becomes historical. What else is "real" ??? I don't understand the terminology in any way.

Georgiy Merts:

For example ?

And how is this post-coming data different from historical data?

The incoming data is current, as soon as the next tick comes the data becomes historical. What else is "real" ??? There's no way I understand the terminology.

The tick is not saved in history, SymbolInfo(Integer|Double) is not saved either. Details are know-how.

JRandomTrader:

The glass is not saved in the history, SymbolInfo(Integer|Double) is not saved either. The details are know-how.

Well, so it's not "incomplete history data", you usually mean quote data. And you're talking about a tumblr...

I wonder how you can use the data of a tumblr, and even by thousands of experts, if there are none ?

Georgiy Merts:

Well, it's not "incomplete historical data", you usually mean quote data. And you're talking about a market cap...

I wonder how you can use the data of a tumblr, and even by thousands of experts, if there is no data?

I'm not saying "incomplete historical data". I'm saying - I'm using something that is not in historical data, so I can't test on history.

JRandomTrader:

I'm not saying "incomplete historical data". I'm saying - I'm using something that isn't in the historical data, so I can't test on history.

А... yeah, that makes sense now.

JRandomTrader:

The glass is not saved in the history, SymbolInfo(Integer|Double) is not saved either. The details are know-how.

Wouldn't it be easier to provide access to this data from the tester?

JRandomTrader:

I have this not on historical data, but on real data, in real time, for several years. Only we don't make real deals, but we write everything in the log and in the status file.

And I trade those variants (tens of thousands) that have showed the acceptable mean annual profitability, maximal drawdown and the ratio of the total income to the maximal drawdown.

I see why the simulation is needed)

Mikhail Mishanin:

You can, but for reliability you need to check synchronicity in the tester.

In 4ka, other than near the present time, by another symbol to find the present time, find the difference, and add the shift to the data bars. On other instruments, the tester takes data from the present time in 4ka. In 5ka it seems to emulate the full environment, not just the chart tool.

I don't know how to do it differently.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Wouldn't it be easier to provide access to this data from the tester?

To this data for every historical moment? No, of course some things are averaged, but not all and not always.

Reason: