Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 357

Hello. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I made a simple Expert Advisor in the editor, compiled it, and it runs a test and says nothing. It opens the chart and that's it. I thought I was a fool. I have copied the ready source code and compiled it, but the same thing happened.

gray:
Hello. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I made a simple Expert Advisor in the editor, compiled it, and it runs a test and says nothing. It opens the chart and that's it. I thought I was a fool. I copied the source code and compiled it and the same thing happened.
For starters, look at what EAs write to the log.

Tapochun:
For a start, look at what the advisers are logging.
OK, thank you.

Hello, could you tell me if it is possible for an EA to use two TakeProfits by condition? For example, if we have up to five open orders, then TakeProfit would have one value, and if it is more than five, then another one.

Thank you in advance.

senosoloma:

Hello, could you tell me if it is possible for an EA to use two TakeProfits by condition? For example, if we have up to five open orders, then TakeProfit would have one value, and if it is more than five, then another one.

Thank you in advance.

Yes, it is possible.

Good afternoon.

I've written an expert, tested it, but it won't work on the demo.

Please advise me if there is a trick.

Thank you!

Vitalii Ananev:
Yes maybe.
Thank you very much ;)

vulf:

Good afternoon.

I have no idea how to use it. Thanks!

Read the messages in the logbook, maybe there are error messages, if there are no errors then check the logic of the EA.

vulf:

Good afternoon.

I have no idea how to use it. Thanks!

Can you send the Expert Advisor in a private message, if it is MQL4 - I'll take a look, maybe I'll see something

valeravilks:

Good afternoon. I have such a problem. I have started to study MQL and am writing an EA. When I compile and then run the Expert Advisor, it opens EURUSD one hour chart, but I have not specified yet which chart to open. I have prescribed the opening of Euro dollar for 5 minutes. First it opens Euro dollar by an hour, and then by 5 minutes. How can I delete the hour chart? Here is the code of the Expert Advisor. Thanks for the tip in advance.

In the tester, there is a timeframe setting (see picture)

Files:
Set_TF.jpg  69 kb
Reason: