Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 148

paladin800:
In the article Trading operations in MQL5 - just read the section "Modifying and deleting an order". Maybe you will find the answer there. I recommend to read the whole article.
Thank you for this article! I have read before that it is possible to delete an order with one line, but I have taken the difficult way).

Good day!

Please help to write part of the EA code regarding buy/sell condition using AC and RSI indicator...

The condition to buy/sell is:

1. change AC from negative to positive values (or vice versa), it is also important that the number of bars in the previous series was not less than 3, and the maximum value was not less than (-)0.00015.

2. While the AC values are positive, wait for the RSI to rise above 85.

Suppose an order has been placed and takeprofit/stop loss has triggered, but the series of positive AC values has not ended.

3. In the case of closing the order with Take Profit, we return to point 1. If the order is closed with Stop Loss, we expect a repeat rise above 85 on the same set of positive AC values (i.e. we proceed to point 2).

Any help would be appreciated...

I funded my account with MT5, I thought I could trade in MT5 in a real account, can I please withdraw some of my funds?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

voca689:
I funded my account with MT5, I thought I could trade in MT5 on a real account, can I please withdraw some of my funds?
You have funded your account with a provider, read how to withdraw money from him.

voca689:
I funded my account in MT5, I thought it would be possible to trade in MT5 on a real account, can I withdraw some of my funds?
If you deposited it, it means the account is real. How did you deposit it on MT5? Maybe, you deposited to your account on MQL5?

Can you tell me how an EA on mql4 can perform an action similar to "all history" in the account history?

(i.e., I need to programmatically update the information in the "account history" tab of the terminal, where the information forOrderSelect inMODE_HISTORY is pulled from)

Good night. Apologies for the question, which may have already been raised, but unfortunately I couldn't find an answer to it. How can I limit the number of open orders in a signal? The matter is that signals to open orders take up all the free margin, and as a result, orders are closed at a small drawdown due to margin call. I would be grateful for your help. Thank you in advance.

barabashkakvn:
If you deposited it, it means the account is real. And how were you able to deposit it in MT5? Maybe, you have deposited to your MQL5 account?
That's right, I funded my account on MQL5. I want to withdraw, but the "Select" button is inactive. Can I withdraw what I have deposited? Please help!

voca689:
Right, I made a deposit into my account at MQL5. Now I want to withdraw, but the button "select" webmany not active. can I withdraw what I have put in? please help!
You are not a credit card holder, are you? If a credit card, you had to read the TERMS OF POSITION, where the black in white, for short: the card withdrawal is prohibited, the withdrawal is real only on webmoney and paypal. Read the article

voca689:
Right, I made a deposit into my account at MQL5. Now I want to withdraw, but the button "select" webmany not active. can I withdraw what I have started? please help!
Take 1 cent from your webmoney wallet and you will be able to withdraw it all to the same wallet.
Reason: