Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 848

Vladislav Andruschenko: SELL opens at BID and closes at ASK

Your words are common truth. Are you saying that there is a mistake in documentation and the second case should be Bid ???

STARIJ:

Your words are a well-known truth. Are you saying that there is a mistake in the documentation and the second case should be Bid ???

Yes. There is definitely a mistake in the documentation. It can be misleading for newcomers. Who can prove the opposite because it says so in the help.

Vladislav Andruschenko: Yes. There's definitely a mistake in the help. It could be misleading for newcomers. Who can prove otherwise because it says so in the help.

Half of the truth is figured out - there is a mistake in the help. So in the first case the correct help is Ask, in the second case it is Bid ???

STARIJ:

Half of the truth is figured out - there is a mistake in the help. So in the first case the correct Help is Ask, in the second case it is Bid ???

else if(orderType==ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP)
     {
      request.type =ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP;                                // тип ордера
      price        =SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_ASK)+offset*point; // цена для открытия 
      request.price=NormalizeDouble(price,digits);                      // нормализованная цена открытия 
     }
   else if(orderType==ORDER_TYPE_SELL_STOP)
     {
      request.type     =ORDER_TYPE_SELL_STOP;                           // тип ордера
      price=SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_BID)-offset*point;         // цена для открытия 
      request.price    =NormalizeDouble(price,digits);                  // нормализованная цена открытия 
     }

Thank you. The other half of the truth is also figured out...

Hello to all forum members. I am a beginner proger and need your help.

How to bind my EA to one currency pair ?

Thank you in advance!

Ruslan:
Hello to all forum users. I am a beginner progamer and i need your help.

How to anchor my EA to one currency pair ?

Thank you in advance!

What does it mean to "bind"?

Do I need to specify a symbol name or should I just trade on the current symbol?

Ruslan:
Hello to all forum users. I am a beginner proger and i need your help.

How to bind my EA to one currency pair ?

Thank you in advance!
Ruslan:
Hello to all forum members. I am a beginner proger and i need your help.

How to bind an EA to one currency pair ?

I thank you in advance!

I want it to work only on EURJPY.

And on other pairs did not work.

Thank you

Ruslan:

So that it only works on, say, EURJPY.

And on other pairs it won't work.

Thank you

Should I set thesymbol name or should I just trade on the current symbol?

Ruslan:

So that it only works on, say, EURJPY.

And on other pairs it would not work.

Thank you

if(Symbol()!="USDJPY")return;
Reason: