can I withdraw my money from my account?

Hello,

I have deposit 40 USD to my account but now I can't make a withdrawal. because when I tried to do that I found the withdraw button doesn't appear.

so my question is it legal in this website to withdraw your money

thank you 

safetrader:

Hello,

I have deposit 40 USD to my account but now I can't make a withdrawal. because when I tried to do that I found the withdraw button doesn't appear.

thank you 

which_money_you_mean???

if_you_mean_forex_account,

then_you_can_withdraw_from_your_broker_not_this_site 

Once you load funds then you can't withdraw , you can only do subscription from that funds. W/d option are for signal provider(seller).

safetrader:

Hello,

thank you 

Hello,

You can read and learn from this articles: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302#earn

You can withdraw the funds from your MQL5 account via PayPal or WebMoney. It is prohibited to withdraw the funds to a bank card, as well as to transfer them between various payment systems.

MQL5.community Payment System
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community built-in services offer great opportunities both to MQL5 developers and ordinary traders with no programming skills. But, all these features cannot be implemented without an in-house secure payment system that provides a convenient basis for settlements between buyers and sellers. In this article, we will show how the MQL5.community payment system works.

I messaged the service disk they said I can only withdraw the earned money .

this is not good , I deposit 40 usd because I want to make EA but the freelancer couldn't do that.

after they charged my 4 USD because I canceled the job , now they refused my order for refunding my money back.

this is doesn't make sense 

I have accidentally deposited 60 USD i do not wish to become a seller and it wont even let me register to be one so i can withdraw my funds please help me withdraw my funds

Junead Qureshi:
Once you load funds then you can't withdraw , you can only do subscription from that funds. W/d option are for signal provider(seller).

Not just signal sellers, any money earned from the site, be it from signals, indicators, EAs, and so on, at least that is my understanding.  https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302#earn

Issam

, I believe if you wish to withdraw funds you deposited in error, you would need to talk to the service desk which you get to from your user profile page. 

• MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community built-in services offer great opportunities both to MQL5 developers and ordinary traders with no programming skills. But, all these features cannot be implemented without an in-house secure payment system that provides a convenient basis for settlements between buyers and sellers. In this article, we will show how the MQL5.community payment system works.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

hello but the problem is i havent my item either my money . normally if i cant withdraw have to appear in my account and i can make another purchase ....
Reason: