[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 41

Why give the topics such titles then?

ozon:
Why give the topics such titles then?
to look for potential customers )))

Well, it is clear that everyone is smart now, and no one is going to work hard for thanks, but..... not "for free", but "for the idea" - there are willing to work ... If you want to create a multicurrency EA, it will work with one currency, but collect information on other currencies ... If anyone is interested in this approach, please contact me in person ...:) If anyone knows about such a trader - also, please tell me about it, or post some links here...

Thanks in advance. The idea is very nice and profitable - DO NOT WALK!:)))

obla4ko:

Well, it is clear that everyone is smart now, and no one is going to work hard for thanks, but..... not "for free", but "for the idea" - there are willing to work ... If you want to create a multicurrency EA, it will work with one currency, but collect information on other currencies ... If anyone is interested in this approach, please contact me in person ...:) If anyone knows about such a trader - also, please tell me about it, or post some links here...

Thanks in advance. The idea is very nice and profitable - DO NOT WALK!:)))

To identify the trader, we need to look at your TS... What information do you collect from other instruments?

obla4ko:

Thanks in advance. The idea is very nice and profitable - DO NOT WALK OUT!:)))

to not pass by one of these.

I need a live-state - from the real - with a period of a year of trading on the system

If you show it, you will get a queue of those who want to write the program.

In this case, the rules must be formalised.

Help me find a simple Expert Advisor, if available.

Long position opening - a position is opened on a breakout of the maximum (by a given value in pips H) of the previous candle, which closed above the moving average.

Close long position - position is closed by Take Profit, Stop Loss or by flipping to Short on the signal.

Open a short position - opens on a breakout of the minimum (in pips H) of the previous candle, which closed below the moving average.

Close a short position - either at Take Profit or Stop Loss, or roll over to Buy if the signal comes in.

In the external variables select: lot size, TF, stop, take, H value in pips, МА indicator data (period, price used, type of smoothing) + trading time (start - end).

If you tell me how to do it, I will do it. I'm interested in the code fragment for entry condition, I think I have everything else.

If close price > MA, then compare the current price with the HY (low) of the previous candle, if it is more (less) than the HY (low) by N points, then buy (sell) is opened.

Trading in one order, the lot size is set Re-enter only after the entry conditions are violated and reappear. If the order closes at take or stop, it will immediately open a new position in the same direction, if the conditions are met. This seems to be the case.

Exit: by stop, take or flip (buy close - sell open - and vice versa), if the conditions for the opposite entry are met.

I don't know the language very well, so please give me some advice how to write this part of the code better.

Gentlemen, please advise whether the same indicator in different TFs can be combined into one and if so, how?

Does anyone have a desire to bring the owl up to speed?
Files:
gbpusd_m15.rar  25 kb

Can you give us a brief outline of the system, and what does it mean to get it right?

fortrader.ru:
I will write an advisor for free but one at a time, write to whoever needs it http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

I have a ready-made program, but I need to make changes.

mylnikovsn@mail.ru

Reason: