Questions from a "dummy" - page 199

Vladon:

Flash drive - I would argue, they often break.

Okay, I'll bet.

my first flash drive was bought off the shelf in 2007. for a whopping 128 MB! still works.

The second flash drive was brought to me in 2008 from a dry cleaner, where it spent over a week in the machine's tank of salt and detergent. All scratched from the drum. 256 MB. Moreover, all the information on it was intact! working until now!

Then there was just the purchase of flash drives in increasing volume. All work until now.

I now have 5 flash drives from different companies and years, starting with the first one. Not one has ever glitched. A what chemistry, hot water and shocks do not kill - just assured me of the reliability of technology.

Try doing the same with your external wd :)

I have a Kingston DT101 G2 flash drive, I can't see the capacity and what's on it, instead of 16Gb it shows 8Mb.

Real problem, and it has valuable information on it. Maybe you know how to restore the capacity?

In the tester, TimeCurrent() and TimeGMT() are equal.

In online I have a difference of 3 hours. is this the intention?

Karlson:

In the tester, TimeCurrent() and TimeGMT() are equal.

My online time difference is 3 hours. Is this the intention?

Yes.

Read the article "Testing basics".

Говорят что ssd накопители вообще не убиваемы. Но очень дорогие.

Isn't an ssd drive just a very large flash drive? For ssd, it is even advised to have swap files separately on the HDD to reduce the number of overwrite cycles.

C-4:

Isn't an ssd drive just a very large flash drive? For ssd it is even advised to put swap files on HDD separately to reduce the number of overwrite cycles.

about the cycles I agree... the overwrite cycle is small
sergeev:

OK, let's argue.

my first flash drive was bought off the shelf in 2007 for a hefty price. 128 MB! still works.

The second flash drive in 2008 was brought to me by a dry cleaner, where it spent over a week in the car's tank of salt and detergent. All scratched from the drum. 256 MB. Moreover, all the information on it was intact! working until now!

Then there was just the purchase of flash drives in increasing volume. All work until now.

I now have 5 flash drives from different companies and years, starting with the first one. Not one has ever glitched. The fact that chemicals, hot water and impacts do not kill - only assured me of the reliability of the technology.

Try doing the same with your external wd :)

Haven't washed it, haven't thrown it :-) dropped it a few times, kid took it as a toy and tossed it on the floor, though on the carpet.

Lucky you with the flash drives. One flash drive Kingston I have withstood the rain and snow, and even breakage YSB plug - works. Yes, and bought my daddy a gigovu, already works for about 7 years. and the rest - no luck. fall - doesn't work, forgot in the car - condensation - all shabby....

G001:

I have a Kingston DT101 G2 flash drive, I can't see the capacity and what's on it, instead of 16Gb it shows 8Mb.

Real problem, and it has valuable information on it. Maybe you know how to restore the capacity?

Why did you turn off Google?

How to recover a flash drive

Urain:

Why is Google off?

how to restore a USB stick

Thanks, did a google search and tried over a dozen programs.

Unfortunately, no.

the trade query gives error 10016 ("wrong stops"). What are they wrong about?

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| expert tick function |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
void OnTick()
{
//---

MqlTick last_tick={0}; // predefined structure for getting the current market data

SymbolInfoTick("EURUSD",last_tick); // symbol: obligatory to specify
double Bid = last_tick.bid; // current Bid price

MqlTradeRequest request={0};
MqlTradeResult result={0};
request.action=TRADE_ACTION_DEAL;
request.magic=555;
request.symbol="EURUSD";
request.volume=1.0;
request.deviation=0;
request.type=ORDER_TYPE_BUY;
/**/
request.sl=Bid-300*_Point; // Stop Loss level of the order
request.tp=Bid+1000*_Point; // Level of Take Profit order
OrderSend(request,result);
Comment("retcode = ",result.retcode);
}
//+--------
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5
Reason: