Questions from a "dummy" - page 194

joo:

The position is one. And it's one for all the robots, tearing up the blood-soaked depot on a common instrument.

You have to fucking remember (or teach, who knows how and when), you can't get away from it.

What was that about?

There's a robot, he doesn't know about the existence of another robot, about the existence of the account. He has data that he once bought four lots of Eurobucks. And that it has to sell them at some point. That's it, why else would he go crazy?

In MQL4, the issue of arranging auto-optimization of the Expert Advisor during operation (2 terminals were used - a work terminal and an optimization one, exchanging information) has been well worked out. There was even an article devoted to this issue.

How to do the same for the MT5 terminal? Maybe some other variants have already been invented since then?

solandr: In MQL4 the issue of automated optimizing of the Expert Advisor during operation (2 terminals were used - a runtime one and an optimization one, exchanging information) has been well worked out. There was even an article devoted to this issue.

And how do I do roughly the same thing, but for the MT5 terminal? Maybe, some other variants have already been invented since then?

Are "remote agents" not the right thing?

Help, please! )

How do I deposit to a real account opened on the MQ server?

I can't find the help. I can't find it on the forum

Thank you )

If i have a subscription from web interface, it is possible to subscribe to my broker, it seems that i subscribe and my broker is in the list,

I subscribe via web interface, but my broker is in the list, but the signals are not copied and the "subscribe" button is not active.

If I register my account on MQ server, then the subscription is available.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

tarantul: how to fund a real trading account opened on the MQ server?
MQ should not have any real trading accounts. Are you interested in:MQL5.community payment system?

Yedelkin:
MQ should not have any real trading accounts. Are you interested in:MQL5.community payment system?

after installing the terminal, the "account registration" window pops up, you can choose between real and demo,

I chose real - zero on board, how do I deposit?

tarantul: after installing the terminal, the "account registration" window pops up, you can choose between real and demo, I chose real - zero on board, how do I deposit?
OK, got it. This is a test version of the supposedly real account. I don't know how to "deposit" such a pseudo-real MQ account.

Yedelkin:
"Remote agents" is not what is needed?
Perhaps that is what is needed. But how to organise working with them during real work, rather than testing the EA? I would like to read some detailed instructions.

solandr: Perhaps this is what is needed. But how to organise working with them during real work, rather than testing the EA? I would like to read some detailed instructions.
I did not pay much attention to your phrase about"auto-optimization of the EA during operation" when first reading it. Now I understand what it means. I haven't found any materials on this subject myself; the standard description of working with agents is in the Terminal Manual.

int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,
                const int prev_calculated,
                const int begin,
                const double &price[])
  {
//---
   ArraySetAsSeries(price,true);
   CiMA MA;
   MA.Create(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,Input1,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE);
   MA.BufferResize(Input2);
   MA.Refresh(-1);
   for(int i=0;i<Input2;i++)
     {Label1Buffer[i]=MA.Main(i);
     }
Please tell me how you can take the values from price[] into account in MA.Create.