Interesting and Humour - page 3893

Vladimir Suschenko:

A bit of a tweak - not a lack of material suitable for building....
Someone wanted to appear smarter than Lenin and neglected the sequence of actions and stages in the construction of a communist society. An important stage such as 'the education of the future builder of communism' was missed (not fully realised). And when the construction was undertaken by undereducated people, it turned out to be what it was.
As a result, because the idea was attempted to be implemented by ignoramuses, mediocrities, and rogues, new generations of dullards, ignoramuses, and ignoramuses are now trying to discredit the very idea of communism with the impudent moral, psychological, political and economic pressure of "democratic value bearers" of all stripes, with the help of Western "scientists".

Yes. Discredit is a sore point. But there's certainly no fixing it anymore.

LRA:

Save your head. It's phosphenes. You can see it by rubbing your eyes. There are people who find it hard to wash their faces. The early stages of hallucinations

So don't leave your computer lying around and then be surprised that it's not there.

Gorg1983: So don't just leave your computer lying around and then be surprised that it's not there.

It's redundant. No surprise there. I'm glad I got rid of it.

transcendreamer:

it's human nature to be in constant competition

What outcome do you see?

LRA:

Redundant

Four.

Vladimir Suschenko:

A slight correction - not a lack of material suitable for building....
Someone wanted to appear smarter than Lenin and neglected the sequence of actions and stages in the construction of communist society. An important stage such as 'the education of the future builder of communism' was missed (not fully realised). And when the construction was undertaken by under-educated people, it turned out to be what it was.
As a result, because the idea was attempted to be implemented by ignoramuses, mediocrities, and rogues, new generations of dullards, ignoramuses, and ignoramuses are now trying to discredit the very idea of communism with the impudent moral, psychological, political and economic pressure of "democratic value bearers" of all stripes, with the help of Western "scientists".

and the doctrine itself would have to be greatly corrected.

the idea of the proletariat as the ruling class is very flawed.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes. Discredit is a sore point. But there's certainly no fixing it now.

Human life is short and history is a long and fickle process, anything can happen...

Gorg1983: Four.

On the ladder one at a time, starting with the oldest

transcendreamer:

and the doctrine itself would have to be greatly corrected.

the very idea of the proletariat as the ruling class is very flawed.

You think the majority should be outcasts?

You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!

LRA:

On the stairs, one at a time, starting with the oldest.

And I like mushrooms with potatoes, but with crusts.

Reason: