Has anyone created a net advisor that is good and does not leak? - page 6

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Then there would be white noise.

And there is. The point is that a "pure" gridiron (without history-optimised parameters) should, in theory, work on any pair. Does it make sense? Then try to superimpose the charts of all pairs on the same timeframe. You will get exactly white noise.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Grid scalpers usually have problems with hanging losing orders. I have a net scalper, but the grid is virtual. I have not yet completely solved this problem on the machine.

As much as I deal with this subject myself, I have not found a universal solution for cutting the losses. The pair may correct after 1 or 10 figures (like at Brexit).

Sergey Vrady:

And it does. The point is that a "pure" gridiron (without history-optimised parameters) should, in theory, work on any pair. Is it logical? Then try to superimpose the charts of all pairs on the same timeframe. You will get exactly white noise.

I disagree here, it's not like we are trading synthetic of all pairs, but individually each has its own behaviour.

Sergey Vrady:
I also did not find any universal solution for cutting off losses. The pair may correct in 1 or 10 figures (like at Brexit).

So far I've only thought about locking on some range + something else with MM.

I believe that using a gridiron with constant lot build-up in the direction of the trend in a reversal strategy has an advantage compared to the variant where a single order is opened instead of a gridiron. I am now rather successfully practicing this variant of semi-automatic trading. The advantage is that we do not enter the market with a full lot at once but gradually increase the total lot. It is as if the price itself opens a new order only if there is a trend in its direction. First, it is sort of an additional filter of trade direction correctness; second, in case the price reverses and the aggregate position has not yet breakeven, the aggregate position's lot is usually not big yet and it will be easier to profit from the opposite grid with the larger lot.

khorosh:

I believe that using a gridiron with constant lot build-up in the direction of the trend in a reversal strategy has an advantage compared to the variant where a single order is opened instead of a gridiron. I am now rather successfully practicing this variant of semi-automatic trading. The advantage is that we do not enter the market with a full lot at once but gradually increase the total lot. It is as if the price itself opens a new order only if there is a trend in its direction. First, it is sort of an additional filter of trade direction correctness; second, in case of price reversal if the aggregate position has not yet breakeven, the aggregate position's lot is usually not big yet and it will be easier to profit from the opposite grid with a larger lot.

This is what I do, though I develop dynamic lot changes on the move. By the way, it is physically impossible to trade with the hand. Greetings to the hand traders ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

That's what I do, although I develop dynamic lot changes on the move. By the way, it is physically impossible to trade by hand. Greetings to the hand traders ))

Of course it's not possible to do it manually, but it's OK on semi-automatic machine. As for me I only make first entry with a stop order, then grid construction and closing is done automatically. I also watch TV programs and read the forum and play chess. I shop for products if I have to. Trading is not stressful. In the time of news it is better to have a rest. I have been trading on two instruments so far.
Общие принципы - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Общие принципы - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Перед тем как приступить к изучению торговых функций платформы, необходимо создать четкое представление об основных терминах: ордер, сделка и...

I have tested one of my projects, nettool, only grid step size. It is a dumb grid without any indicator filters and the like, always in the market. I've tried it since January till now, my spread is 30 pips (5 digits for those who don't know), I haven't optimized the instrument GBPUSD, just ran it like in the tester, I used it to test some ideas, I didn't use it for trading.

best regards.

Andrey Kisselyov:

the inputs on a dime?

Mickey Moose:

coin entries?

entrances after a certain step from an order already set.

With respect.
Reason: