Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 92

Here we go again, let's not make a mess

NEKSUS_:

It's getting a bit dusty, which is a shame...

In order to keep the branch from drying out, we should sum up the results of successful predictions and discuss the methods that led to them.

Are there any successful ones...?

denis_orlov:

In order to keep the thread alive, we should summarise successful predictions and discuss the methods that led to them.

Are there any successful ones?

It depends on what goal is set for the branch. We didn't start with mercantile goals. Predictions (specifically trading systems) and their discussion. No sporting competition, no gathering of statistics, no advertising, no sales, etc. Even Neuroba was kicked out of here, so there wouldn't be any showing off.

The situation is interesting (no statistics, no advertising, no sales, etc.). There is an interesting situation (in the opinion of any author) and if there is a desire - to publish a one-time forecast and discuss it. Again, if there is a desire - colleagues share a bit of the essence of the strategy. This is eje "systems testing" and not the final "money making machines" :o)

Farnsworth:

It depends on what the aim of the branch is. There were no mercantile objectives in the beginning. Predictions (specifically trading systems) and discussion of them. No sporting competition, no collection of statistics, no advertising, no sales, etc. Even Neuroba was kicked out of here, so there wouldn't be any showing off.

The situation is interesting (no statistics, no advertising, no sales, etc.). There is an interesting situation (in the opinion of any author) and if there is a desire - to publish a one-time forecast and discuss it. Again, if there is a desire - colleagues share a bit of the essence of the strategy. This is eje "systems testing" and not the final "money making machines" :o)

I can periodically publish forecasts without any comments from my side.

Debugger:
I can occasionally post predictions without any commentary on my part.

It's time.

Servers don't wait (c) London.

;)

EURUSD H1

(This algorithm needs to be refined)

Debugger:

Neutron:

I don't get it... How is it that people are different but the indicators are the same? :)

It's a joke :-)

Yay, Neutron's joo has been castrated :)
Reason: