[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 17

21april:
EUR/USD Gaining momentum !

Up or down???

Although it wants to go up

Third Indian missing))))))

The cable jumped up sharply on the news. I think it coincided with speculators' expectations. Apparently there is no further upside to look forward to

Murik09:

Margaret, my forecasts don't match yours - Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Activity Index: forecast 20.0

I wasn't looking at the time, but here's a clarification:

16:30USD Jobless claims420K434K
16:30USD Continuation of unemployment3713K3756K
17:00EUR ECB President Mr Trichet's speech
17:45USD Bloomberg Consumer Confidence Index -46.9
18:00USD Secondary market home sales5.22M5.10M
18:00USD Leading Index (Monthly)0.1%0.4%
18:00USD Philadelphia Fed Productivity Index20.0018.50
18:00MXN Mexican GDP (Annual)4.8%4.6%
18:00MXN Mexican Economic Activity (Annual)4.00%4.70%
18:30CAD Bank of Canada Autumn Report
18:30USD Natural gas reserves90B70B
18:45CAD Mark Carney - Governor of the Bank of Canada speech
21:30USD Speech by Chicago Fed President Evans

snail09:

Laugh, laugh... I wasn't talking about now. Five years from now.

What was there, for the most part, five years ago? Has anything essentially changed?

If you had the chance to travel around Europe, I'd recommend it... After the trip, believe me, you will have no doubts about the future of Russia...

margaret:

doubts about Russia's future...

And what is the future like? So far, Russia has only drawn the worst from abroad, and should be striving and developing.

Russia used to be a great power!!!! and now??? is rubbish.

margaret:

What was there, for the most part, five years ago? Has anything essentially changed?

If you had the opportunity to travel around Europe, I would recommend it to you... After the trip, believe me, you will have no doubts about the future of Russia...

I was really in Europe a long time ago, in 1990s. I will take your recommendation to heart and plan a trip.

My mum went to Europe about eight years ago..... she came for New Year in winter.... she says things have improved there, but not by much.... and she is not going back...))

21april:
EUR/USD Gaining momentum! Starting soon! (Probably growth limited (pressure), waiting for Trichet's speech)

There is an option of going down to 1.4140-50 and then rising above today's high

andreika:

And what is the future like? So far, Russia has only drawn the worst from abroad, and should be striving and developing.

Russia used to be a great power!!!! and now??? is nothing.

I misspoke a bit. The question was about the ruble, "What role do you see for the ruble in the short term?" And the country itself is not predictable and what will happen to it in 5 years - it is hard to say ...

Vanga's last prediction was:

USA - to collapse, Russia - to prosper, and in Ukraine - there will be grace.

But when that time will come is unclear....

Reason: