Interesting and Humour - page 3747

khorosh:
I picked up a tick once when I was sitting near the Ilmen forest lake (near Miass). There's a song festival near the lake, Mityaev is organizing it.

By the way, the festival is going to take place this weekend. Only now it's in Sunny valley.

And Ilf and Petrov wrote about "abroad will help us", and before them too.

Financial analyst:
"Trend analysis of pricing in the market for SEX & RELAX offers shows a tendency to reduce the cost of services provided when promoting the product in regional markets".
Subtranslation:

"You should hire prostitutes closer to the Moscow Ring Road... They are too expensive in the centre".

Gorg1983:

Is it your habit to judge prospects by a single case or a small number of them. What bright future are you talking about? You yourself said in the thread that you cannot stand it and you are doing the same thing personally. That is why there is a thief upon a thief around, put a righteous person who shouts the most, and look, and the house is already worse than before.

I have seen how the economy is developing, there is no machinery in production, except for the old ones that have been dying since the Soviet times, the farmers of the most fertile areas are being stifled by monopolists (and we have monopolists, you know, all in law). Going to the countryside is a nightmare. For many people from megalopolises it would never occur to them how one can live like this.

I'm not complaining, you will think about it now, but I'm not advocating that everything is good here or so.

And statistics can be announced however you want, that's what statistics are for, you put them next to some data, and when you look at them compared to others, you're screwed.

My son has been living in Germany for a long time and is doing well. But solely on account of money earned in Russia. He tried to get a decent job there, but it didn't work out.

Where, interestingly, did I say anything about a bright future, show me.

Enterprises that sell their products abroad are well equipped technically. This is in the nuclear industry, space, the military-industrial complex. Enterprises of the military-industrial complex have been equipped with the latest machines in recent years.

There has been progress in agriculture in recent years.

Russia has become the world leader in export sales of wheat, according to a report by the US Department of Agriculture. It was published on Friday, June 10. Russia's exports on that date are estimated at 24.5 million tonnes of wheat, Canada's at 22.5 million tonnes and the USA's at 21.09 million tonnes. Total grain exports from 1 July 2015 to 8 June 2016 rose by 12.3% to 33.04 million tonnes, according to data from the Russian Ministry of Agriculture.

There are, of course, a lot of shortcomings, there is something to develop.

khorosh:

Russia has become the world leader in wheat export sales, according to a report from the US Department of Agriculture. It was published on Friday, 10 June. Russia's exports on that date are estimated at 24.5m tonnes of wheat, Canada's at 22.5m tonnes and the US at 21.09m tonnes. Total grain exports from 1 July 2015 to 8 June 2016 rose by 12.3% to 33.04 million tonnes, according to data from the Russian Ministry of Agriculture.

There are, of course, many shortcomings, there is something to develop.

You ask the locals in his former habitat about this agriculture minister. He has a lot of experience with reports.

Gorg1983:

Ask locals in his former habitat about this Minister of Agriculture. He has a lot of experience with reports.
24.5 million tonnes isfrom a US Department of Agriculture report.

Gorg1983:

Ask the locals in his former habitat about this Minister of Agriculture. He has a lot of experience with reports.

Is the U.S. Secretary of Agriculture also from Russia? :-)

khorosh And you say it is difficult to settle down.

Aleksey Panfilov:

Is the U.S. Secretary of Agriculture also from Russia? :-)

Did I write about an American? Whose reports did they take, theirs? Wheat was previously stored at elevators, where it was processed and stored. The same goes for oil and timber. Because it is apparently not the task to process products here, making them competitive and then sell them.

After selling the raw materials abroad, they buy back the processed products from abroad. Some of them have both for themselves and for export. So far we have more for export. But why rejoice. We have not become richer. Although we could have become richer on crude sales, with our reserves.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What kind of Soviet films are those? Like "Republic of the Skids" - teaching boys that it's shameful to talk to girls, or "Timur and His Team" - how Kvakin was pressed for stealing apples to eat because he was an orphan, or about Pavel Korchagin - how to kill his health?
A pig will find dirt everywhere.)))

khorosh:

My son has lived in Germany for a long time and is well...

So come on, you teach your children patriotism and love for the country. My son is in Germany, my nephew in the USA - and my dad is a patriot.

khorosh:
A pig will find dirt everywhere.)))

What is there to look for? It's worth just looking at it with a sober eye.

You could also compare the love scenes from the Soviet film "Easy Vapour" - where he's on a trolleybus, so dystopian... and the American film "Pretty Woman" - the scene in the opera.

Reason: