Interesting and Humour - page 3380

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Media holdings will regulate messengers and online cinemas without their consent The draft law of the Media Communications Union (MCU) on regulation of OTT services... The document is a draft of amendments to the laws on information and communications regulating two types of OTT services - messengers and online cinemas. The document was drafted by the ISS member media holdings and telecom operators.

https://news.mail.ru/economics/27645595/?frommail=10

That's it..... The sexual revolution will soon be over.

)

It reminds me of the situation with mobile phone operators: buy a "number hiding - anti aon" service so no one knows it's you who's calling. And you buy "anti-aon"...))))

Who knows where the euro is going?

new-rena:

That's it..... The sexual revolution will soon be over.

)

I would go further than that. Each site makes a contract with... and only then will it be seen over the internet. What, say, is YouTube doing there? And Google and Yandex? As long as there's no contract with MTS, Beeline, etc., you're free to go. What opportunities are opening up...

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I would go further than that. Every website makes a contract with... and only then is it seen over the internet. Like, say, what's YouTube doing there? And Google and Yandex? As long as there's no contract with MTS, Beeline, etc., you can walk away. What opportunities are opening up...
Red laughter walks the country ...

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I would go further than that. Each site would enter into a contract with... and only then is it seen over the internet. Like, say, what's YouTube doing there? And Google and Yandex? As long as there's no contract with MTS, Beeline, etc., you can walk away. What opportunities are opening up...
I assume that these changes are related to the total recording of streams via mobile devices. What about the traffic? That's a real bummer for mobile operators))))

new-rena:
I assume these changes are due to the total recording of streams via mobile devices. And the traffic??? That's a bummer for mobile operators.)
Traffic is already paid for by the user.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The traffic has already been paid for by the user.

Paid, it's paid. But the mobile network operator has to keep a record of the traffic through the mobile network and present it to the investigative authorities if necessary.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/91013

Вводится тотальная прослушка
Вводится тотальная прослушка
  • www.mql5.com
Если кто не в курсе, почитайте тут информацию. Блин, в штатах тоже прослушивают, но тайно, а у нас даже не стесняются. Быдло все стерпит...

new-rena:

Paid, it's paid. But the mobile network operator must keep a record of the traffic through the mobile network and present it to the investigating authorities if necessary.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/91013

As if the traffic was bought and no one can see it.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Like, I bought the traffic, and no more.)

It's just that the traffic is now hurting someone.

Reason: