Interesting and Humour - page 3382

Server Muradasilov:

Stepan Frederick Segal

Американские vs русские имена / роды США
Американские vs русские имена / роды США
  • - Павел
  • rodi-v-amerike.com
Вы планируете родить в Америке, тогда Вы оказались на правильном интернет-ресурсе. Здесь Вы узнаете много полезного и интересного о родах в США. Как пройти беременной таможню в США, где остановиться жить в Америке, как разнообразить свой досуг беременной, про эпидуральную анестезию, почему Техас лучшее место для родов в этой стране, как выбрать...

Sergey Golubev:

Stepan Frederick Segal

If his middle name Frederick is translated into Russian, you get Fyodor.

Stepan Frederick Segal

Sergey Golubev:
If his middle name Frederick is translated into Russian, you get Fyodor.

Stepan Fedorovich Segal
And if you translate his surname as well, his name is actually Stepan Fedorovich Chaikin.

Because I had a cat, you say anything to him, and he wouldn't lift a finger. No reaction. And if you say so quietly - Ensign.
He runs in... he gets scared. Because the word is ominous to him.

Steven Frederick Seagal doesn't sound affectionate either. And Stepan Fyodorovich Chaikin sounds OK.

Sergey Golubev:

Because I had a cat, you say anything to him and he doesn't even lift a finger. No reaction. And if you say that quietly - Ensign.
He runs in... he gets scared. Because the word is ominous to him.

I checked. Mine doesn't care if it's "Ensign" or "valenki.

Vladimir Karputov:
I checked. Mine doesn't care if it's "Warrant Officer" or "Jackass".
This is a technical forum. (Attach code with verification!)

Sergey Golubev:
And if you translate the surname as well, his name is actually Stepan Fedorovich Chaikin.

He does have Russian roots

Сигал прокомментировал получение российского паспорта
Сигал прокомментировал получение российского паспорта
  • iz.ru
Актер Стивен Сигал, получивший сегодня российское гражданство, сообщил, что невероятно рад этому. «Я испытываю глубокое уважение и привязанность к России. Так же как к своей собственной стране. Я всегда считал, что США и Россия должны быть лучшими друзьями и союзниками», — сказал актер в интервью РЕН ТВ. Сигал подчеркнул, что неустанно работает...

Server Muradasilov:

He does have Russian roots

He also has a Serbian passport and after a trip to Belarus it said he would soon have a Belarusian one.

Дмитрий:

He also has a Serbian passport and after a trip to Belarus it said he would soon have a Belarusian one.

It's OK, he can get credits everywhere :)

Server Muradasilov:
It's all right, he can get credit everywhere :)
He seems to be collecting them.
Reason: