Interesting and Humour - page 3200

We could argue about it endlessly.

There is an opinion that the Prussians are Russians who only fell under the influence of Celtic culture, and were subsequently Germanised after the conquest by the Teutonic Order.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

And yes, there are no liberals in Russia and never have been -- there are and have been liberals in Russia.

And who are these liberals?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
And who are these liberals?
The ones who take the term personally -- and then make excuses, repent: "it's not my fault, it's his..." kind of thing.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Those who take the term personally -- and then make excuses, repent: "it's not my fault, it's his..." kind of thing.
Oh... I see, are they the ones who screw you up when you don't get it right?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Pushkin, Lermontov, Dostoyevsky, Akhmatova, Bulgakov, Tolstoy, Surikov, Shishkin, Aivazovsky ... (i.e. not all culture?)
You say, I want to say - nonsense, as if clearly trying to please some extreme nationalists, and it does not matter what.
In general, there is a concept of cultural influence, and if you know the history of Russia well, you should understand,
That this vast territory is home to at least 190 nationalities with their own cultures. Do you deny all of these nationalities in the concept of culture or just the Russians?
All cultures influence each other in one way or another.
p.s.
By the way, you are teetering on the edge, you should use such phrases with great care.

Pushkin, Lermontov, Dostoyevsky, Akhmatova, Bulgakov, Tolstoy, Surikov, Shishkin and Aivazovsky - what does antiquity have to do with it?

What is Tolstoy's culture anyway? - The first Russian liberal and graphomaniac.

Influence of cultures. Well, how did Kaliningrad influence culturally since 1946?

I simply will not answer the rest, because it is sheer nonsense.

Wikipedia ( my interpretation):
  • Vilna - Ancient City of Russia.
  • Vilnius - Ancient City of Lithuania.
  • Vilna - Ancient city of Poland.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It's amazing how some Russians have switched to using only one word "OK" instead of "good, great, agreed, etc."

What is good about the emphasis on introducing a distinction -- "ancient city of Russia" and "ancient city in Russia".

Because now we can begin to slowly challenge the right to ownership.

Compare "family ring" and "family ring". In one case, ownership is indisputable; in the other, it is questionable.

And yes, there are no liberals in Russia and never have been -- there are and have been liberals in Russia. It's just that some like-Russians don't like to be called liberals. The connotation is not ambiguous.

It is good that the 5th graph has been excluded from the passport, it has been decided very correctly, it is a pity that it has been decided too late.
In general, the vile idea of humanity is to divide people along national lines, as, however, is another no less vile idea - to divide them along religious lines.
It so happens that the use of all sorts of terms has long since entered our lives. Some "non-Russian" terms came to us from other cultures at all, in Russia as well as in the whole world no one resents the word helm, which came from the Dutch (Netherlands). If a person in some situations understands "OK" better than "ok, fine, agreed", then optionally, that's the best way for him to say it. One of the themes in the posts is about misunderstanding.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Вообще гнусная идея  человечества - это деление по национальному признаку.

It's not actually humanity's idea, but nature's.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Pushkin, Lermontov, Dostoyevsky, Akhmatova, Bulgakov, Tolstoy, Surikov, Shishkin and Aivazovsky - what does antiquity have to do with it?

What is Tolstoy's culture anyway? - The first Russian liberal and graphomaniac.

Influence of cultures. Well, how did Kaliningrad influence culturally since 1946?

I simply will not answer the rest, because it is sheer nonsense.

The conversation was about the influence of cultures on its formation. You and your understanding of culture and antiquity do not seem to divide, the associative series is the same.
The perception of the world seems to be very different from the liberal one, there is even a feeling that it is closer to the 1933 views of some progressive figures of those years. The cultures of other peoples were also denied then. It seems to be just as bad with the understanding that Kaliningrad is an ancient city, that it is part of Russia and that to issue a coin with the inscription "ancient cities of Russia" is quite normal.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's actually not humanity's idea, but nature's.

Obviously, you have a difficulty with understanding.
Sergey Golubev:
Wikipedia ( my interpretation):
  • Vilna - Ancient City of Russia.
  • Vilnius - Ancient City of Lithuania.
  • Vilna - Ancient City of Poland.
  • I would like to add Vilnius - one of the cities of the European Union.
Well, if you think logically, there is no such country, they were absorbed into the EU, voluntarily.
( now they have other serious concerns - such as the correct "Euro-standard" curvature of bananas and cucumbers )
I wonder how they would react to a Euro coin with minting of some EU cities, the same way they do ... here?
Reason: