Interesting and Humour - page 3064

Yuriy Zaytsev:

... the war of 1912...

Yuri, I'm sorry, you're careless in your posts: then you confuse Lermontov with Pushkin, then 1812 with 1912...

You should be more careful, as Zhvanetsky taught us.

And your grammar isn't perfect either...

Aleksey Levashov:
Yury, sorry, you are careless in your posts: you mix up Lermontov with Pushkin, or 1812 with 1912...

You should be more careful, as Zhvanetsky taught us.

And the grammar isn't perfect either...

The year was just a misprint, but with the author of Borodino you read inattentively - I explained the reason at the end, and you should be more careful.

And who knows which story is true, NO ONE, everyone believes (or pretends to believe) and accepts (or pretends to accept) the story to which

has accessed by virtue of one circumstance or another.

transcendreamer:

sometimes there is a practice of creating small towns for a specific company

that is, the place itself is a godforsaken village

but it is at the expense of the company and many employees there appear houses, shops, finances, kindergartens and even a cemetery

for them - yes

and we have Togliatti, for example. The only difference is that Togliatti is financed from the centre

Yuriy Zaytsev:

...Only difference is that Togliatti is dated.

This has to be whispered about... ...and in a small circle. :)

Aleksey Levashov:
It has to be whispered... and in a small circle.

Well, perhaps even this will only be discussed in kitchens and in a very small circle.

and are already texting each other more often in "private messages". But they will stop doing that too.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I think even that will only be discussed in kitchens and in a very small circle.

and are already texting each other more often in "private messages". But they will stop doing that as well.

Yuri, you are, of course, a resident of the cultural capital of Russia, but your previous interlocutor just tried to hint at you in an insulting way that if they are given a date it means they get a date, and if they are subsidized it means they get money. Did you get in, or is page three wasted?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Alexey, :-) I don't want to offend either, but no sign language is required.

The difference between the statuses of Cupertino and Togliatti is so big that I do not even want to go into it.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Alexey, :-) I don't want to offend either, but no sign language is required.

The difference between the status of Cupertino and Togliatti is so big that I do not even want to go into it

And if you don't want to go into it, why go into it?

Алексей Тарабанов:
And since you don't want to, why go into it?

I didn't take the Cupertino topic out of context, it was just a small detail - of another topic.

Reason: