Allow external experts imports

Hi, i have an EA and in the process of making a second one, two different ideas that are not related and made by 2 different developers, now i looked on both and im thinking why not use the rules from the first EA as well to enhance the strategy

Second thing i thought about enabling this option on MT4 but i can't find any information on the internet about it "Allow external experts imports

So my Question is

Is it possible to make one of the EAs use all the rules of the second EA to open and close trades or should i ask the developer to merge both EAs in one?

HousseXZ:

Hi, i have an EA and in the process of making a second one, two different ideas that are not related and made by 2 different developers, now i looked on both and im thinking why not use the rules from the first EA as well to enhance the strategy

Second thing i thought about enabling this option on MT4 but i can't find any information on the internet about it "Allow external experts imports" 

So my Question is

Is it possible to make one of the EAs use all the rules of the second EA to open and close trades or should i ask the developer to merge both EAs in one?

Yes it's possible but is it really needed ? 

Almost all is possible but at what price.

Well, do i have to tell the developer everything i have in the second EA or should i just ask them to link this EA to another and that should do the trick?

I kind of want things to be discrete thats all

HousseXZ:

Second thing i thought about enabling this option on MT4 but i can't find any information on the internet about it "Allow external experts imports" 

So my Question is

You can't just simply take two EA's and make them interact with each other! If you don't know how to properly code this, then you will have to ask the developer to make the necessary changes.

Reason: