Are there any universal support and resistance levels in the forex market? - page 6

Lilita Bogachkova #:

Who among you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her. Honestly, who looks at less than three readings before making a decision. For example, they don't have to be indicators, they can also be fractals, price candlesticks and so on.

It is also not difficult to combine all these indicators into one and leave one indicator on the chart, if the number of indicators is a fundamental criterion. I think most programmers can easily combine CCI and DeMarker in the same indicator code. But is it necessary?

Using multiple indicators can already be a successful TS. This is the right thing to do.

Lilita Bogachkova #:

Who among you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her. Honestly, who looks at less than three readings before making a decision. For example, they don't have to be indicators, they can also be fractals, price candlesticks and so on.

Also, it is not difficult to combine all these indicators into one and leave one indicator on the chart, if the number of indicators is a fundamental criterion. I think that most programmers can easily combine CCI and DeMarker in one indicator code. But is it necessary?

3 independent parameters allow you to justify any trade..4 fit the optimiser almost perfectly. 5 describe all available history.

more than 2 indicators - and the strategy should go in the trash

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

3 independent parameters allow any trade to be justified..4 are almost perfectly fitted by the optimiser. 5 describe all available history.

more than 2 indicators - and the strategy should be scrapped

"independent parameters" - describe what you mean

Lilita Bogachkova #:

"independent parameters" - describe what you mean by

I mean independent parameters...

how to explain :-)

there was an ingenious phrase about the elephant, by (I may be wrong) Poincaré

that a real elephant can be described by an abstract system of dif. equations with 3 independent variables

---

This is the basis for all optimizer and marketplace grails.

A marketing grail is a robot in which independent variables are explicitly/implicitly derived. The optimizer is happy to bring them in line with the story.

That's it, everyone is happy.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

3 independent parameters allow any trade to be justified..4 are almost perfectly fitted by the optimiser. 5 describe all available history.

more than 2 indicators - and the strategy should go to the trash

Do you want to answer the girl that independent parameters are orthogonal and at the same time show where the one-dimensional price has 2-4 such parameters. I see only time, what else?

https://yandex.ru/video/preview/?text=исаак%20не%20валяй%20дурака%20им%20нужен%20федотов&path=wizard&parent-reqid=1639501488824466-7592006356528361693-sas3-0893-4f3-sas-l7-balancer-8080-BAL-8277&wiz_type=vital&filmId=10367852599310153025

Lilita Bogachkova #:

It is also not difficult to combine all these indicators into one and leave one indicator on the chart, if the number of indicators is a fundamental criterion. I think most programmers can easily combine CCI and DeMarker in one indicator code. But is it necessary?
None. It is the principle and style not to use the past to correctly estimate what is going on and not to tell the quoter how to make my future from the past analyzed by him and the reaction of the Expert Advisor or indicator to it...
Hence patterns..., i.e. scaled repetition of historical data, well fractals for the same reason. Which eventually form channels.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Not one. It is the principle and style not to use the past to correctly assess what is happening and not to tell the quoter how to make my future from the past he has analysed...
Hence patterns..., i.e. scaled repetition of historical data, and fractals for the same reason. Which eventually form channels.

Renat, I get it. The past is forgotten. We live in the present. If it goes up - we buy, and if it goes down - we sell. Or vice versa.

Алексей Тарабанов #:

Renat, I get it. The past is forgotten. We live in the present. If it goes up, we buy it, if it goes down, we sell it. Or vice versa.

No. First you need to understand where the levels come from, practically gritting your teeth when you break through the quote

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Nah. First you need to get a handle on where the levels come from.

From the past and current expectations. No?

Алексей Тарабанов #:

From the past and current expectations. No?

I've already suggested it there, but only to those who understand and can read between the lines.
Reason: