Interesting and Humour - page 178

Mischek:

But I do not understand about Sobchak, she is Putin's goddaughter, of course I do not know much about Russian politics, but it looks like "bees against honey".

Of course, I understand that the plot is a joke, but to be against someone who has lifted you to such heights that it is scary to look down?

Let's just remember the fact that Ksyusha first appeared on TV as the goddaughter of the current President of Russia, and all doubts about her permissiveness and outrageousness disperse like smoke.

So if Sobchak is against it, it is only a hired Cossack in the staggering ranks of the protesters.

Urain:
Mischka is an agent. Sitting in his lodge outside and subverting things on the sly. That's what the Humour branch is for.

abolk:
Mischka's an agent. He's sitting in his little house outside and he's subverting it. That's what the Humor thread is for.

At least put a smiley face.

In general, the proximity of March 5 affects, or when you have elections there. The Internet is just flooded with this crap.

Urain:

You should at least put a smiley face.

Is the smiley face happy or sad?

That Mishka has been actively campaigning against it for the last month is a fact.

That MetaQuotes - by his non-interference in violation of the forum rules "1. Expressions that might offend or insult other visitors" - that MetaQuotes maintains a propaganda political platform in this thread - is also a fact.

Let everyone add their own smiley face.

abolk:

Is the smiley face happy or sad?

That Mishka has been actively campaigning against it for the last month is a fact.

That MetaQuotes - by his non-interference in violation of the forum rules "1. Expressions that might offend or insult other visitors" - that MetaQuotes maintains a propaganda political platform in this thread - is also a fact.

Let everyone add their own smiley face.

He's just taking advantage of his position as a bear :)

Although from the experience of Ukraine, I can say that the authorities do not give a damn who is yapping, a dog barks and a caravan follows. In our country, they are all "piss in their eyes, but it's all God's work", the media openly shout "you are stealing, here are the facts" and they "it's all working moments of economic reforms".

Urain:
He's just taking advantage of his position as a bear :)
I could be wrong, but I read somewhere that Mishka lives in the Baltics. If so, why is there an election in Russia for the Bear? And all children like bears when they are little and after it. I like teddy bear pictures better than politicians inappropriate.

abolk:
I could be wrong, but somewhere it was reported that Mishka lives in the Baltics. If so, why is there an election in Russia? Well, all children love Bears as kids and after. I like the pictures of the Bears better than politicians.

Likewise.

To Mischek, make amends, get up to your trader's humour.

Don't be shy, colleagues, order a murka or a jiggle dance. I'll do it. I can run out for a beer. Go ahead...

Mischek:
Don't be shy, colleagues, order a murka or a jiggle dance. I'll do it. I can run out for a beer. Go ahead...
You should complain about the censors, you're too rich, go to the gulag. I don't want to embarrass the ranks of those who are going to...
Reason: