Interesting and Humour - page 275

Mischek:
I've seen that somewhere before... Wasn't it in this thread?

Mischek:

The conclusion is not clear. In a normal state, there is always work. Or should we stop development so that millions of people could hand-mould every brick and the cost of housing became unaffordable?

The cost of housing does not depend on this machine. Only the cost of production. But the cost of this machine is directly related to the cost of housing. On the subject of cheap food that you don't know where to make money from.

sumkin75:
The cost of housing does not depend on this car. Only the cost of production. But the cost of this car is directly related to the cost of housing. On the topic of cheap food, for which it is unclear where to make money.
К. You've read too much Marx. It's for a long time, for some forever. That's how we live. There is no one to work, everyone wants to share.

Mischek:
You've read too much of K. Marx. It's a long time, for some people forever. That's how we live. There is no one to work for, everyone wants to share.
I read, I read. Engels' correspondence with what's-his-name, Kautsky. Progress, of course, is necessary. Definitely. But what are the goals? Imagine that robots do everything around here. Everything. Human labour is unclaimed. Robots make money for their owners. And what about the bulk of the people? How do they earn their bread? Question

Mischek: Or should we stop the development so that millions of people would mould every brick by hand and the cost of housing would become unaffordable?

Well, that's what they do in China. However, the cost of housing can hardly be called unaffordable. Except for the Chinese themselves.

Sumkin75: Progress is necessary, of course. Definitely. But what are the aims? Imagine that robots do everything around. Everything. Human labour is unclaimed. Robots make money for their owners. And what about the bulk of the people? How do they earn their bread? Question
A very strange question. This is exactly what happens in developed countries. And what, human labour is not in demand?

sumkin75:
I've been reading, I've been reading. Engels' correspondence with what's-his-name, Kautsky. Progress, of course, is necessary. Definitely. But what are the goals? Imagine that robots do everything around here. Everything. Human labour is unclaimed. Robots make money for their owners. And what about the bulk of the people? How do they earn their bread? The question is
Make these robots and service them at very high cost, and forex lived, forex lives, forex will live: )))))) forgotten?

Mathemat:

A very strange question. This is exactly what happens in developed countries. And what, human labour is not in demand?
Hehehe... So it is in developed countries. I'm personally here now. And I've been out of work for a month now. That's why I'm so nervous. Where, I wonder, do we get our unemployment figures from? From the employment office? If you took the figures from the pension office, it would be a big surprise.

sumkin75: Hehe... So it's in the developed world. I'm personally here now. I've been out of work for a month.
You certainly don't have a job right now because of a surplus of robots :)

Mathemat:
You certainly don't have a job right now because of a surplus of robots :)
Yes, that's true. But the situation is really quite complicated. We live in Russia, though. We certainly won't be able to afford such machines here. It is cheaper to hire out workers. And in general, human labour is cheaper here for some reason.
Reason: