Errors, bugs, questions - page 825

Urain:

This is a forward announcement of the service.

The service has not yet been finalised and launched.

There were trial broadcasts at the last championship, but they cannot be used in autotrading yet.

Are there any other signals planned in addition to the Championship?

By the way, maybe they are planning to make Signals a more global service.

Signals will be triggered before the championship.

A beginner, please tell me why Metatrader5 does not update the quotes (demo account) since last night. The terminal connects to the server, but nothing more. The charts are old. Thank you for your help.

mystery:
A beginner, please tell me why Metatrader5 does not update the quotes (demo account) since last night. The terminal connects to the server, but no more. The charts are old. Thanks for the help.
Do we count weekends or what?

Interesting:
Do we count weekends or what?

... ah, the weekend! =)

mystery:

... ah, the weekend! =)

They come so suddenly :)

I get some strange "error" when testing. The tester hangs between successful initialisation and OnTick() event. This started to show up unexpectedly and now I don't even know where to look. No error appears in OnInit().

Has anyone encountered anything like this? ))

tol64:

I get some strange "error" when testing. The tester hangs between successful initialisation and OnTick() event. This started to show up unexpectedly and now I don't even know where to look. No error appears in OnInit().

Has anyone encountered anything like this? ))

Communicators ....)))

And seriously, no.

But what if prints at the very end of OnInit and at the very beginning of Ontick ? Will it work?

And maybe where the timer is not so ticked time?

Karlson:

Communal workers ....)))

In all seriousness, no.

But what if you put the prints at the very end of OnInit and at the very beginning of Ontick ? Will it work?

And maybe where the timer did not have time to tick?

The timer was off and all the prints were output. EA still hangs. But I have already found the error. )) It was caused by the fact that one indicator handle was called twice. I accidentally placed the second call. It was the reason why the motion had stopped completely. You could see the processor was ticking, but no ticks were coming in. In all test modes. The first message in OnTick() was not even displayed.

I then tried to make such a double call in OnTick() and the same effect appeared.

Reason: