Errors, bugs, questions - page 79

TorBar:

What is the Projects folder for?

What is the Project button in MetaEditor's Navigator for ?

It will be possible to create projects with multiple files and compile them into a single module.

This feature has not yet been implemented.

I would like to have a function that returns the size of previously allocated memory for the array, something like ArraySizeReserve()

intArrayResize(
voidarray[],// array passed by the reference
intnew_size,// new array size
intallocated_size=0// reserve size value (redundant)
);

When allocating memory, theallocated_sizeparameter is taken into account, which, if present, sets the size of additional memory for the array . In this case, subsequent calls to the ArrayResize function do not result in physical memory reallocation, but only change the size of the first dimension of the array within the allocated memory.

So, in order not to bother with actual memory allocation, we have to write somewhere in a separate variable the value of the memory previously reserved,

because there is no function for getting this value, like ArraySize(), but I really want it.

What does it take to make the Remote Agents appear?

gumgum:
What do I need to do to make Remote Agents appear?

1. Run metatester.exe

2. set password for access (or leave current password - MetaTester)

3. Select ports for access, e.g. 2000-2001 (according to the number of processor cores)

Install the agents by pressing the Install button (if the agents are not on the list yet).

4. Verify that the agents are active (their status is Runing)

5. Access the strategy tester and add the required number of agents (specifying IP, port and password for access).

6. Do not forget to check the checkbox "Enable".

Hello, I do not understand what is going on in the terminal (302) I have 5 open positions, only eurcad is profitable. I set a trailing stop on all positions (Expert Advisor was not used), as a result the positions are modified and the s/l is set as 1.34114 for eurcad pair (as it should be) and for all positions: gbpjpy-1.341,audjpy-1.341,euraud-1.34106 except eurnzd -0.341,audjpy-1.341,euraud-1.34106, except eurnzd -0. Despite the fact that the other 4 positions are losing and should not be modified

kirill190982:
Hello, I do not know what is going on in the terminal (302) I have 5 open positions, only eurcad is profitable. I put a trailing stop on all positions (did not use EA), as a result the positions are modified and the value in s/l is set as 1.34114 for eurcad pair (as it should be) and for all positions: gbpjpy-1.341,audjpy-1.341,euraud-1.34106, except eurnzd -0. Despite the fact that the other 4 positions are losing and should not be modified

Did you not specify TP values (only set SL for all positions)?

Were changes for unprofitable positions made without errors (disabled stops, etc.)? Are there any records in the terminal log?

Does it matter the direction?

I am trying to do it again, but so far without success.

Please tell me your account number and which server you connected to.

alexvd:

Did you not specify TP values (only set SL for all positions)?

Were changes for unprofitable positions made without errors (disabled stops, etc.)? Are there any records in the terminal log?

Does it matter the direction?

I am trying to do it again, but so far without success.

Please tell me your account number and which server you connected to.

Specified only for eurnzd,

Changes were made with errors - I pointed them out,

eurnzd -sell others buy,

MetaQuotes-Demo 59125 about 2:50(server time)

Please advise how to write this construction in mql5

Close[0]

maryan.dirtyn:

Please advise how to write this construction in mql5

How about "(" brackets instead of "["?

double Close(int ps)
{
double ren[1]={EMPTY_VALUE};
CopyClose(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,ps,1,ren); 
return(ren[0]); 
}

gumgum: