Errors, bugs, questions - page 754

sergeev:
It's in the DC. MT5 has nothing to do with it. What is the DC?

Alpari.

Good afternoon. I am a new member of MQL5 Cloud Network. I have decided to share my computer's resources. I have an i5-2500k (4 cores). I have decided to run 20 services. After a while they close and delete all the executables (yup, exactlyMetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester). I feel the same situation with 4 services. What can it be? Reinstalling the tester did not help. Log attached to the message.
Тестер Стратегий Форекс в торговой платформе MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер Стратегий - это мощный инструмент, который позволяет еще до запуска торгового робота в торговлю на реальном рынке протестировать его, определить его эффективность и подобрать наилучшие входные параметры.
Files:
20120621.log  22 kb

KillerRun:
Good afternoon. I am a new member of MQL5 Cloud Network. I have decided to share my computer's resources. I have an i5-2500k (4 cores). I have decided to run 20 services. After a while they close and delete all the executables (yup, exactlyMetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester). I feel the same situation with 4 services. What can it be? Reinstalling the tester did not help. Log attached to the message.
You should not install more services than the number of physical cores, otherwise the system protects itself from errors and uninstalls itself.

Renat:
It is necessary to install no more services than the number of physical cores, otherwise the system protects itself from errors and uninstalls itself.
4 services are not interesting, they don't load the sysadmin in the hell, yesterday half a day 16 services were working and loaded at 70% all the time, and 4 5% at most.

KillerRun:
Good afternoon. I am a new member of MQL5 Cloud Network. I have decided to share the computer resources. I have i5-2500k (4 cores). I have decided to run 20 services. After a while they close and delete all the executables (yup, exactly MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester). I feel the same situation with 4 services. What can it be? Reinstalling the tester did not help. Log attached to the message.

Sounds like my case.

See https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/4927/page139#comment_208290

What is "illegal installation" remains a mystery...

Мы запускаем облачный сервис MQL5 Cloud Network!
Мы запускаем облачный сервис MQL5 Cloud Network!
  • www.mql5.com
Для начала работы в MQL5 Cloud Network достаточно скачать и установить MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent.

Ashes:

Sounds like my case.

See https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/4927/page139#comment_208290

What is "illegal installation" remains a mystery...

Only I have everything legal and on my own computer I put these services through gui, but not 1 per core (because the load is zero), but 16-32 services, so at least it was not standing on for nothing while I'm not at home.

P.S. all day stood 16 services worked, overnight put 32, woke up - the program was uninstalled. I can't even get 16 at the moment, I still can't get 12. I will wait a little longer, maybe they will survive. It just makes more sense to put a lot of services to gobble up all processor resources, rather than 5%. And there is more income and resources are not spared.

P.P.S. 12 services collapsed in the same way :) Take away the restriction then.

KillerRun:
4 services are not interesting, they do not load the systemic hell, yesterday half a day 16 services were working and loaded at 70% all the time, and 4 5% at most.

4 services receive a higher rating and have more capacity to work with. 20 agents get a lower rating, which negatively affects the result.

It is wrong to think that 20 agents will get more jobs and achieve better results compared to 4.

KillerRun:

Only I have all legal and on my own computer I put these services through a gui, but not 1 per core (because the load is zero), and 16-32 services, so at least it was not standing on for nothing while I'm not at home.

P.S. all day stood 16 services worked, overnight put 32, woke up - the program was uninstalled. I can't even get 16 at the moment, I still can't get 12. I will wait a little longer, maybe they will survive. It just makes more sense to put a lot of services to gobble up all processor resources, rather than 5%. And there is more income and resources are not spared.

P.P.S. 12 services collapsed in the same way :) Remove the restriction then.

Calculation network starts working slower when it mistakenly distributes tasks to weakly-powered agents, which at first look powerful without load, but after activation they lose their performance ratings by 2-3-5 times and start dramatically slowing calculations and issuing resource shortage errors.

Having agents that try to fraudulently obtain more tasks than they can reasonably process hurts the overall goal of building a high-speed network.

This is why we have introduced an automatic limit on the number of agents per computer.

I am worried again about terminal time (time that is given by your server MetaQuotes-Demo) - since yesterday (I remind you - yesterday you have corrected everything and brought time in accordance with true GMT+1) time of MT5 has already run away from true by 3 seconds - small timeframes are blurred again. Please - synchronise your server, for example with time.windows.com.

Renat:

The computation network starts running slower when it mistakenly distributes tasks to weakly-powered agents, which initially appear powerful without load, but after activation they lose their performance ratings by a factor of 2-3-5 and start dramatically slowing computation and producing resource shortage errors.

Having agents that try to cheat to get more tasks than they can reasonably handle in a reasonable amount of time is detrimental to the overall goal of building a high-speed network.

This is why we have introduced an automatic limit on the number of agents per computer.

If something else loads the processor while the job is running, will this weird protection work too?
Reason: