Errors, bugs, questions - page 506

tol64:

I'll try to ask the question a third time.) MetaDriver showed an example here. This is where I gave my example.

The chart shrinks when the number of trades starts to exceed 3000. Is this problem considered by the developers?

This problem does not allow us to analyze trade results in the terminal at once when testing the system on a large strip of history data when the amount of deals may be about 10000 and more.

I remember I had something similar in Excel. But the program was overloaded with complex formulas and simply hung up if the number of lines exceeded 5000. What may be the problem here?

I second the question! The same situation. Although, I didn't know that it was related to the number of trades. I'll know now, thank you :)

In the run-up to the Championship, it would be good to solve this problem.

tol64:

I'll try to ask the question a third time.) MetaDriver showed an example here. This is where I gave my example.

The chart shrinks when the number of trades starts to exceed 3000. Is this problem considered by the developers?

This problem does not allow us to analyze trade results in the terminal at once when testing the system on a large strip of history data when the amount of deals may be about 10000 and more.

I remember I had something similar in Excel. But the program was overloaded with complex formulas and simply hung up if the number of lines exceeded 5000. What can be the problem here?

There will be a fix in the next build. The fix is as follows:

The tester agent now always sends usual parcels with changes of equi-balance. If the number of changes exceeds 16384 (equi-balance changes for Moving Average.ex5 for 12 years on Euro-clock), the "packing" of new data is performed. 2/5 of the records are deleted from the 10240 portion, i.e. the earlier data is thinned. Late data are shown as is

stringo:

There will be a fix in the next build. It is as follows:

The tester agent now always sends regular parcels with equity balance changes. The enlargement of the information is now done on the client terminal side. If the number of changes exceeds 16384 (equi-balance changes for Moving Average.ex5 for 12 years on Euro-clock), the "packing" of new data is performed. 2/5 of the records are deleted from the 10240 portion, i.e. the earlier data is thinned. Late data are shown as is

Thank you! This is great news! Another problem will be less.))

stringo:

There will be a fix in the next build.

Thank you!

Will there be any comments from the developers about the function SeriesInfoInteger(symbol,0,SERIES_SERVER_FIRSTDATE), it returns zero when I try to request the start date of the history for a symbol other than the one on which the Expert Advisor is running.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту - Документация по MQL5

sergey1294:
Will there be any comments from the developers on the function SeriesInfoInteger(symbol,0,SERIES_SERVER_FIRSTDATE), it returns zero when I try to request the start date of history for a symbol other than the one on which the Expert Advisor is running.

Please remind me of the ticket number in the Service Desk (or update the application).

For non-trivial issues, it is preferable to deal with them in Service Desk.

In the run-up to the Championship (and generally, testing is not a joke, for the next implementation instead of MT4) it would be nice to put order into the data - first of all, with the terminal time (it is very important, for example, for candlestick analysis and all kinds of neural networks, binding to stock exchanges, and generally for all the TS based on the recurrence of events - and probably all of them), and with the volume - for those who build all kinds of volume-based accumulative EAs.

stringo:

Please remind me of the ticket number in the Service Desk (or update the application).

For non-trivial issues, it is preferable to deal with the service desk.

I haven't applied to Service Desk yet, there was a question with an example in this thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page507#comment_95140

HistorySelect(), HistoryDealsTotal(), Tester, Trade mode: random delay.

In the tester, in the random delay mode, the HistoryDealsTotal() function sometimes

incorrectly determines the number of deals on the selected by means of HistorySelect() segment of the history,

adding to it the total amount of deals from the beginning of the history.

In this case, the final list of deals, formed using the HistoryDealGetTicket() on the basis of the values of HistoryDealsTotal()

is as follows: deal 3; deal 4; deal 5; deal 1; deal 2; deal 3; deal 4; deal 5;

where deal 3 - deal 5 are deals for the period selected by the user.

masharov:

Can you tell me how to find out the closing time of a transaction?

I can't find it in the deal properties.

A trade has no close time, because a trade is a transaction and it has an execution time HistoryDealGetInteger(ticket,DEAL_TIME).If a trade has caused closing of a position, then this will be the closing time. Although, it is strange, the properties of the PositionGetInteger function contain identifier POSITION_TIME - position opening time, but the position closing verification does not.
Reason: