Errors, bugs, questions - page 1779

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Try

AccountFreeMarginCheck

Didn't work.

And I've figured out why. In order for all these functions to work correctly, you need to have the appropriate symbols open for calculation in the market overview. In MT5 it is done automatically (in the background mode), and in MT4 you have to open symbols explicitly in the market review.

I'm curious, how do your EAs that are in the marketplace work?

I couldn't find any information on this topic in the help.

PS. Print(MarketInfo(Symbol (), MODE_MARGINREQUIRED)); this will give us what we need. But you will have to try to do it several times.

Andrey Dik:
Didn't work.

And I've figured out why. In order for all these functions to work correctly, you need to have corresponding symbols open for calculation in the market overview. In MT5 it is done automatically (in the background mode), and in MT4 you have to open symbols explicitly in the market review.

I'm curious, how do your EAs that are in the marketplace work?

I couldn't find any information on this topic in the help.

PS. Print(MarketInfo (Symbol (), MODE_MARGINREQUIRED)); this will give us what we need. But you will have to try to do it several times.

You won't believe it, but there have never been any glitches with this function. Everything works like clockwork.

Can you tell me if mt4 for windows works on windows 10 mobile?

faraonhead:

The desktop versions of mt4/5 only work on desktops. Mobile versions work on mobile.

faraonhead:

No. You need full Windows (Windows RT is no good either).

Good afternoon.
What the hell, was it bedtime yesterday ?!!
Can't set a new password in the mt4 terminal, neither the main password nor the investor password.
I enter the existing one, I enter the new one.
And when I press ok nothing happens, no reaction at all.

Roman Kutemov:
Good afternoon.
What the hell, was it bedtime yesterday ?!!
Can't set a new password in the mt4 terminal, neither the main password nor the investor password.
I enter the existing one, I enter the new one.
And when I press ok nothing happens, no reaction at all.
So the current one is not correct.

Alexey Viktorov:
So the current one is not the right one.
Is there no other option? Like run the terminal as administrator.
This is the first time I've come across this.)

Roman Kutemov:
Is there no other option ? Like run the terminal as administrator.
This is the first time I've come across this.)
If the broker's website allows you to change the password, you can. I don't remember the details, but it is possible to change the password from the terminal on the robot's website.

Folks, doesn't anyone use FrameAdd() but me?

This mechanism doesn't return all the data when testing resumes. The developers are aware of this (bug #1528644), but during all these years they still haven't fixed this mechanism.

The developers relied on a unique identifier, which in practice turned out not to be unique at all.

Reason: