Errors, bugs, questions - page 359

IgorM:

probably a new kind of torrent terminal ))))

I confirmed, I also had an unclear reason why the terminal was not only pumping history, but also pumping something or somewhere

You were told that the cause is found, wait for the next build

AlexSTAL:
You wrote that the reason is found, wait for the next build

Oops, sorry (to the developers), I didn't see Renate's post.

PS But the avatar is still a mess.

AlexSTAL:
You wrote that the cause has been found, wait for the next build
thank you for telling me, i wish you would tell me when the builds will be released no more than once every six months - no desire to turn on mt5 once a week and start working with the new build

IgorM:
thanks for telling me, i wish you would tell me when builds will be released no more than once every six months - no desire to turn on mt5 once a week and start working with a build update

)))) You definitely have something on your mind... I recommend going for a relaxing massage...

AlexSTAL:

)))) You are definitely preoccupied with something... I recommend a relaxing massage...

i'm only concerned that i've spent time on partially switching to mt5, but i can't bring myself to program in mql5 for a month now, because every new build brings new bugs and i have no desire to look for new bugs instead of minding my own business

Bug with wild traffic is fixed for good today (although one can't make any guarantees), there was an unsynchronization due to empty weekend charts. Thanks to everyone who helped us sort out the servicedesk.

We have been preparing a big update of the server components, so we didn't release an update last week. This week we will release a build with fixes and new features.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

AlexSTAL:
the reason is found, wait for the next build
By the way, everything works fine for me now, no downloads or uploads like in the morning. Apparently something has already been done to the servers. Or I am the only one so happy?

Lizar:
By the way, everything is working fine now, it's not uploading and downloading unnecessary stuff like in the morning. Something must have been done with servers. Or am I the only lucky one?

The unsynchronisation error has been accumulating since the weekend, after restarting the terminal after the weekend it is automatically corrected.

Roughly speaking, the terminal (working over the weekend and subsequently before the restart) was requesting phantom history blocks from the server, which were not there. It was the flurry of incorrect requests that showed such outgoing traffic.

Renat:

The unsynchronisation error has been accumulating since the weekend, after restarting the terminal after the weekend it is automatically corrected.

Roughly speaking, the terminal (working over the weekend and subsequently before the restart) was requesting phantom history blocks from the server, which were not there. It was the flurry of incorrect requests that showed such outgoing traffic.

Let's hope all is well. To be completely accurate, I should say that this error repeatedly occured when starting and running the terminal on workdays, and restarting didn't always help. As I wrote in the SD earlier, more often at night.

-Alexey-:
Let's hope that everything will be all right. To be completely accurate, I should say that this error has occurred several times when starting and running the terminal on weekdays, and restarting has not always helped. As I wrote in the SD earlier, more often at night.
absolutely true to what I said
Reason: