Errors, bugs, questions - page 2945

I'll have a look on Monday. I'll post it here straight away.

I don't understand what's become of ME, when you type you don't get the full list, just one thing.

any advice if the advisor works with online indicators and it cannot be tested in the tester, it will not work for sale here?
will be very grateful to those who answer)

Vladislav Cherdantsev:
Any advice if an EA works with online indicators and cannot be tested in a tester, then it cannot be offered for sale here?
I will be very grateful to anyone who can tell me)

What are "online indicators"?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Maybe something likeclusterdelta or an indicator of open positions on the oande

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением...

Sayberix:

The following problem: I had an Expert Advisor on a netting account, it was opening and closing positions, I added a contract manually to the position opened by the robot and after a while the Expert Advisor's log showed errors:

Error when opening a position: 4753 - Position not found

The most interesting thing is that the position is closed, auto-tradingis disabled and EA is deleted from chart, but errors keep appearing.

No error anywhere, even in the tester everything is normal. I closed the terminal for the weekend - now I've started it up, it's fine. Apologies to everyone.( But there was an error before, that's for sure.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

my indicators load data from the offset and the EA works very well on this data!
and without them the EA does not work!
So you can't add an EA here for sale without a test?

After placing orders, I found a shift in price on some currency pairs, the discrepancy of more than 150 pips, brokers say to you to solve the issue, for example: put a deal on the EUR pound 22.12.2020 at a price of 0.91090, and the level is 0.94166, the price was as early as March 19, 2020

and it happened on 3 currency pairs, my drawdown immediately increased by more than $4,000

Why don't I get notifications on my phone via MetaQuotesID about new freelance orders from the English-speaking part of the forum?
Reason: