Errors, bugs, questions - page 2928

Why did I used to get Push notifications when I got a reply on the forum, but now I don't?
I don't see it in the settings in the notifications.

Artyom Trishkin:
So... Once every three days :)
To make it burn.
Not that it bothers me much, it's just very surprising that MQ doesn't respond in any way to such an important copyright issue. To be honest, I'm shocked.

Nikolai Semko:
Well from point 4.6 it follows that the copyright is still mine and MQ simply has the (non-exclusive) right to use my code.
If this fellow had provided a link to my code, there would have been no questions on my part. But he only indicated that the author is semkonv. Try typing that in the search bar and you will only get his product.
Still, I think this product is the right thing to remove.
At least that's my claim as the author.

found a search

hmmm... what was I supposed to see? yes the screenshot is a gif, the same as your creation, on the one hand it all seems to fit, but on the other... what's wrong? - the code is in the public domain, take it and use it. Might as well delete a number of articles in which MN4Orders is used?

imho, if you want authorship - do it, not important where, not important what you registrar guarantees in terms of protection - it is important that you want to copyright

then, before you publish your work - you should contact the owners of the resource, with a request to be published and with a mandatory reference that I have the copyright on this work, so "you guys go ahead and make sure that my copyrights are not violated!

But to do as you do, imho, mauvais ton - I publish where I want, and then demand to punish anyone, saying that I took the idea and published it before

HH: I propose to cut off KIM's functions from all Runet - at every step on all forums for how many years! ;)

ZZZY: and you use the SB from Metakvot? And you mentioned the authorship of the used libraries? ;)

Igor Makanu:

I did a search.

hmm... what was I supposed to see? yes the screenshot is a gif, just like your art, on the one hand it all seems to fit, but on the other... what's wrong? - the code is in the public domain, take it and use it. Might as well delete a number of articles in which MN4Orders is used?

imho, if you want authorship, get it, not important where, not important what you registrar guarantees in terms of protection - it is important that you want to copyright

then, before you publish your work - you should contact the owners of the resource, with a request to be published and with a mandatory reference that I have the copyright on this work, so "you guys go ahead and make sure that my copyrights are not violated!

But to do as you do, imho, mauvais ton - I publish where I want, and then demand to punish anyone, saying that I took the idea and published it before

HH: I propose to cut off KIM's functions from all Runet - at every step on all forums for how many years! ;)

ZZZY: and you use the SB from Metakvot? And you mentioned the authorship of the used libraries? ;)

I'm not against using it, I'm all for it. Feel free to use it. Only if you publish in the Market, be kind enough to provide a link to the source, so that people can see the code, which is not visible in the Market.
You have to understand that Vietnamese got at least 1000 points in his rating for essentially hiding from others the open source code written by me.

Nikolai Semko:
Only if you post in the Market, be kind enough to provide a link to the source

It's a matter of decency or upbringing, I don't think there's any such requirement in the resource/Market rules

I join in then...well then the Vietnamese is just a pig ))

Igor Makanu:

It's a matter of decency or upbringing, I don't think there's any such requirement in the resource/Market rules

I join in then...well then the Vietnamese is just a pig ))

That's the point :)))

Igor Makanu:

I join in then...well then the Vietnamese is just a pig))

the vietnamese is an effective entrepreneur who has figured out (I think he's not the first) how to create passive income and to give the site a commission.

s.s. In kodobaz much more useful intelligible content than in the market, the more so that market is always a "cat in a poke".

why is there no obum in my price glass?

Good.

Can you tell me via the batch file in Windows commands, I understand you can only start a single terminal start with testing one EA?

In other words, we cannot start further than one EA in testing by one batch file?

Or did I miss something and several EAs can be tested by one batch file?

several docked charts are open inside the terminal, with market watch and navigator on the left and toolbox at the bottom.
If I run the script on each of the charts in turn, the height in pixels is correct only on the chart where the script is running, on the other charts the height is wrong.

should all heights be constant and the same. or do charts in the background behave differently?

void OnStart(void)
  {
   for(long i=ChartNext(0); i!=-1; i=ChartNext(i))
     {
      string symbol=ChartSymbol(i);
      int height=(int)ChartGetInteger(i,CHART_HEIGHT_IN_PIXELS,0);
      double max_price=ChartGetDouble(i,CHART_PRICE_MAX);
      double min_price=ChartGetDouble(i,CHART_PRICE_MIN);
      //---
      printf("%8s | id %8u | height %8d | max %8g | min %8g",symbol,i,height,max_price,min_price);
     }
  }

//---вывод скрипта

//---скрипт запущен на brent 
   USDRUB | id 3920966557 | height      416 | max   75.106 | min   72.596
    BRENT | id 3937104418 | height      642 | max     52.5 | min    49.71
   XAUUSD | id 1577772115 | height      399 | max  1907.95 | min  1838.53

//---скрипт запущен на rub
   USDRUB | id 3920966557 | height      642 | max   75.106 | min   72.596
    BRENT | id 3937104418 | height      416 | max     52.5 | min    49.71
   XAUUSD | id 1577772115 | height      399 | max  1907.98 | min  1837.04

//---скрипт запущен на xau