Errors, bugs, questions - page 2799

Alexey Viktorov:

Okay. Tumbled over in a tumbleweed. Passed it off as a terminal bug and ............ you live your life.

What the hell?! Oh, come on... Write whatever you want, according to your sick imagination... I won't pay attention, because you're hopeless, Alexey...

Mihail Matkovskij:

What the hell?! Oh, come on... Write whatever you want, according to your sick fantasy... I won't pay attention, because you're hopeless, Alexei...

Let's finish this useless conversation.

I'll leave my vision of your post: you wrote about terminal's bug, but after Rashid pointed to your help (which you didn't read carefully and didn't take its note seriously), you agreed that it turns out to be not a terminal's bug, but your flaw. That's how it looks, reads and is perceived. Not by Alexei alone.

Artyom Trishkin:

Let's end this useless conversation.

I'll leave my view of your post: you wrote about a terminal bug, but after Rashid pointed out the help (which you didn't read carefully and didn't take its note seriously), you agreed that it was not a terminal bug, but your flaw. That's how it looks, reads and is perceived. Not by Alexei alone.

That's the way it was. I didn't claim otherwise. I just could not think that the chart does not have time to process all the commands from ObjectDelete. At the same timeObjectDeleteAll waits to delete all objects and only then finishes its work. But I did not know this (then read the documentation).

About Alexey, that's a separate conversation. For some reason he decided that I blame developers... But as you can see from the posts, it's not so!

Hello all! The problem is as follows...

After updating, the MT5 terminal shortcut is gone, both on the desktop and in the root folder. Reinstalled it. After restarting my PC, the history repeated. What is the problem? Has anyone had problems with this?

BROXIV:

Hello all! The problem is as follows...

After updating, the MT5 terminal shortcut is gone, both on the desktop and in the root folder. Reinstalled it. After restarting my PC, the history repeated. What is the problem? Has anybody had any problems with it?

Unfortunately our resident shaman and telepath is on holiday. So there's no way to read your mind. No way to get into your computer.

Therefore: Remember that this is a technical forum and the quality of your question determines the quality of the answers.

At a minimum, you need to specify: terminal type and build, operating system and installation path (the first three lines of the "Log" tab when you reload the terminal are taken for this).

Specify which antivirus you are using.

Vladimir Karputov:

Unfortunately our in-house shaman and telepath is on holiday. Therefore there is no way to read your thoughts. There is no way to get into your computer.

Therefore: Remember that this is a technical forum and the quality of your question determines the quality of your answers.

At a minimum, you need to specify: terminal type and build, operating system and installation path (the first three lines of the "Log" tab when you reload the terminal are taken for this).

Specify which antivirus you are using.

I downloaded it from official site a week ago, so the build is appropriate, OS 7, NOD antivirus. Worked for a week with no problems, then suddenly it happened. Sarcasm is customary, so I'll take any form of response.

BROXIV:

Downloaded from the official site a week ago, so the build is appropriate, OS 7, NOD antivirus. Worked for a week with no problems, then suddenly it happened. Sarcasm is customary, so I'll take any form of response.

Uninstall and forget about NOD. Upgrade to Windows 10.

Vladimir Karputov:

Uninstall and forget about NOD. Upgrade to Windows 10.

Are you saying that the problem is with 7?

BROXIV:

Downloaded from the official site a week ago, so the build is appropriate, OS 7, NOD antivirus. Worked for a week with no problems, then suddenly it happened. Sarcasm is customary, so I'll take any form of response.

Unload NOD from memory and reinstall the terminal. If everything is OK, then follow Vladimir's advice.

BROXIV:

Are you saying that the problem is with the 7?

It's an old operating system. The fact that it's 32-bit, not 64-bit. The antivirus you're using.

Reason: