My Financial Operations have been limited for over a week, i cant buy any indicators, or ea's, no response,

anyone know why this is happening, I have been buying market items for over a year and then this happens. i am not getting any response from mt4, please help.

Mark Elliott Wigginton:
anyone know why this is happening, I have been buying market items for over a year and then this happens. i am not getting any response from mt4, please help.

Why would you expect any response from MT4?

Contact the service desk. Nothing can be done by us in the forum.

Keith Watford:

Why would you expect any response from MT4?

Contact the service desk. Nothing can be done by us in the forum.

i guess thats what i meant by "mt4", sorry. i have opened a ticket already, over a week ago, and go in daily to respond, asking when this will be resolved. do you know how?

Mark Elliott Wigginton:

i guess thats what i meant by "mt4", sorry. i have opened a ticket already, over a week ago, and go in daily to respond, asking when this will be resolved. do you know how?

There is no connection between the service desk and the forum, we cannot answer for the service desk.

From other topics all we can say is that the service desk is painfully slow and you can expect a long wait before any issues may be resolved.

Reason: