Errors, bugs, questions - page 2702

Slava:

Here's my Expert Advisor, on which I checked again

Everything is normal, tooltips are displayed according to zorder

Try my indicator. The point seems to be to set zorder to -1 + subsequent ChartRedraw(). And at the same time, quickly change zorder + select/reset object visibility.

The compiler raises a warning

integral constant overflow

to a line with a product

ulong ms = 0;
ms = 40320*60000;

If you substitute the result of the product, there is no warning

ulong ms = 0;
ms = 2419200000;

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Duck... here... was experimenting with the indicator from the previous post. And... something broke. It is so that now, when the mountain line is created, it is highlighted, and this highlighting cannot be removed by double-clicking on the line with the mouse. I can't shut up - the selection cannot be removed. It cannot be done on any chart, even on an empty one.

It's all Chubais' fault...

What about properties? For example OBJPROP_SELECTABLE

Slava:

It's all Chubais' fault...

Can you look at the properties? For example OBJPROP_SELECTABLE

You may see that manually created horizontal lines have no tooltips, they are selected and can be deselected only by checking Disable selection in the Properties window (you cannot deselect lines by doubleclicking them). Also, mountain lines become unclickable: CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK does not work for them. Nevertheless they can be moved with mouse (if you uncheck Disable selection even for non-selected object)...

Rebooted terminal, rebooted computer, didn't help.

ONLY the mountain lines are broken. Everything is fine with the rest of the objects. Other terminals are fine.

Slava:

Look at setting zorder + ChartRedraw() simultaneously via INDICATOR!

In other words, set it like this:

zorder = -1 + ChartRedraw();

zorder = 0 + ChartRedraw();

zorder = 1 + ChartRedraw();

zorder = -1 + ChartRedraw();

zorder = 0 + ChartRedraw();

zorder = 1 + ChartRedraw();

I've got mountain lines broken while doing this.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

You understand that for manually created horizontal lines no tooltips are displayed, they are selected and can be deselected only by ticking Disable selection in properties window (no selection is deselected by double-clicking). Also, mountain lines become unclickable: CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK does not work for them. Nevertheless they can be moved with mouse (if you uncheck Disable selection even for non-selected object)...

Rebooted terminal, rebooted computer, didn't help.

ONLY the mountain lines are broken. Everything is fine with the rest of the objects. Other terminals are fine.

The problem is in setting a negative z order

ChartRedraw has nothing to do with it.

PS. A fix will be in the next build

Slava:

The problem is in putting a negative z order

PS. Will be fixed in the next build

There is one more problem, maybe you can fix it along the way.

Toltyp does not work if any of OBJPROP_XSIZE, OBJPROP_YSIZE values are negative...

OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL

If we take the CORNER_LEFT_UPPER, OBJPROP_XSIZE, for example, 200, and OBJPROP_YSIZE, for example, -600, to make rectangle rotate up, then the tolty does not work.

Slava:

The problem is in putting a negative z order

PS. A fix will be in the next build

OK, thank you.

Question: will you make it possible to put a negative zorder or vice versa?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

OK, thank you.

Question: Will you make it possible to put a negative zorder or, conversely, not?

Can
Reason: