Vladimir Simakov:
Bingo. Decompiling is forbidden!

What's the decompile side of this?

He's putting out code....

Сергей Таболин:

What's the decompile side of this?

He's putting out code....

Decompiled)))

Otherwise, there is no error - just the compiler warns about implicit type conversion.

Vladimir Simakov:
Decompiled)))

Well, it's an article)))

Gentlemen, can someone give me a hint?

- how to limit the amount of disk space used by the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent

- did the developers consider adding a dynamic use of resources, namely in the absence of user activity, not by time

Colleagues welcome,

I have the following problem: the navigator window is a separate window on top of the workspace of the terminal, how can I return it to its place so that it (the window) starts to share the workspace with the other windows????

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Colleagues welcome,

I have the following problem: the navigator window is a separate window on top of the workspace of the terminal, how do I return it to its place so that it (the window) starts to share the workspace with the other windows????

Try to drag the left mouse button with simultaneously pressed (or Shift or Ctrl or Alt - I can't say which one, I forget every time).

Vladimir Karputov:

Experiment: drag with the left mouse button pressed simultaneously (or Shift or Ctrl or Alt - I can't tell you which one, I forget every time).

IICHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. SHIFT button. As they say in such cases,

"Thank you, grey hedgehog" :-)

Can you tell me how to find the place in the source where the corresponding include was made from?

fxsaber:

Can you tell me how to find the place in the source where the corresponding include was made from?

Only manually.
You can make offer to developers to fill empty columns File, Line, Column with corresponding information about source file from which include was made.

Reason: