Errors, bugs, questions - page 2205

MikeBike:

Decorative question.

Am I the only one who thinks that if the colours of the labels were matched to the background and text of the graph, it would be more convenient to switch graphs ?

+100

MikeBike:

Decorative question.

Am I the only one who thinks that if the colours of the labels are aligned with the background colours and text of the chart, it will be more convenient to switch charts?

It would be better to add such a setting to the chart's profile rather than doing it for all the charts.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

It would be better to add such a setting to the chart profile rather than doing it for all charts.

+500

MikeBike:

Decorative question.

Am I the only one who thinks that if the colours of the shortcuts were matched to the background and text of the graphic, it would be more convenient to switch the graphics ?

+

Previously, I have expressed a desire to place chart shortcuts not in 1 row with inconvenient scrolling by clicking (because there may be up to 100 charts), but to a configurable number of them with an option in the terminal settings.

No response has been received yet.

We are waiting...

Kirill Belousov:

+

Previously, in relation to "decorativeness", I expressed a wish to have chart shortcuts not in 1 row with inconvenient scrolling by clicking (there may be up to 100 charts), but in a configurable number of them with an option in the terminal settings.

No response has been received yet.

We are waiting...

+501

The width of the shortcuts would be better reduced dynamically.

Or it would be good, e.g. window "Windows" - Alt+W would be more compact and wouldn't disappear on click

2018.05.05 12:24:51.618 Core 1 2010.01.01 01 00:00:00 Cannot load 'C:\Users\Boss\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Tester\36A64B8C79A6163D85E6173B54096685\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\MQL5\Experts\Dll1.dll' [4250]
2018.05.05 12:24:51.618 Core 1 2010.01.04 00:00:00 Cannot call 'MySum', 'Dll1.dll' is not loaded
2018.05.05 12:24:51.618 Core 1 2010.01.04 00:00:00 unresolved import function call

The library itself is loaded there, but won't run - what am I doing wrong?

compiled for x64 windows 10

nobody uses a dll?

Anton Ohmat:
no one uses a dll?
No code, no thoughts, psychic at the weekend.

Figured it out

Visual Studio Pro doesn't compile like that for some reason

Who knows why I can't access recently created demo accounts, which were created directly in MT4 terminal, on Metaquotes Demo server? I created one a week ago. The first 2 days it works, but after some time the account disappears, as if the password becomes incorrect (although it was copied, I could not enter it incorrectly) and I have to reopen the account to test the Expert Advisor. Is it really necessary to create a new account every week?
Reason: