Errors, bugs, questions - page 2088

Andrey Dik:

Optimisation is running but it's not going, it's frozen...

in the logs at the moment:

Write to servicedesk, we'll take a look.

More information needed:

• test settings
  • EA for playback (after all checks it will be deleted)
  • server

Thank you

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Generic classes library - bugs, description, issues, use cases and suggestions

fxsaber, 2017.12.11 12:24

I didn't like the current implementation and tweaked it. Of course, it's crooked. How do you get the original bibble?

Is it possible to make some in-house mechanism in ME to restore the source code of standard libraries and examples?

fxsaber:

Is it possible to make some mechanism in ME to restore the source code of standard libraries and examples?

Installing over the top and then upgrading to the latest build would not help?

Vladimir Karputov:

Installing over the top and then upgrading to the latest build won't help?

It will, but I haven't done an installation in a long time. Only two exe files are enough.

fxsaber:

Would help, but I haven't done an installation in a long time. Just two exe files are enough.

one terminal for pure biblicals to put in and update

Work one to customize it.

BeyondCompare (or similar on google) - compare files or directories for difference in 1 second. Return to original code any piece - 5 seconds.

If you save directories of original biblicals when new build is released, you can see corrections made with each update.

Kirill Belousov:

one terminal for clean biblicals to put in and update

to edit the working terminal to suit your needs.

BeyondCompare (or similar on google) - compare files or directories for difference in 1 second. Return to original code any piece - 5 seconds.

If you save directories of original biblicals when new build comes out, it's possible to see corrections made with each update.

It's a good tool, thanks!

I wish I could add the MQL5 folder as a ZIP-archive in my kodobase. And to be able to download and install it directly from ME, like other KB products.

Alexander:

Write to servicedesk and we'll take a look.

More information is required:

• test settings
  • EA for playback (after all the tests it will be deleted)
  • server

Thank you

I can preliminarily say the following:

1. On the previous build everything was working fine (on which build I can not say, 2-3 months hanging on the server broker)

2. On this build all modes work fine, except "real ticks". In the "real ticks" mode, optimization and single testing hang.

The Expert Advisor manages to perform a certain number of deals, after which the tester hangs. Profiling has shown that all the time (almost) has been spent on the trades marked with a comment:

bool IsNewBar (string symbol, ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timeframe, bool exact, long &time)
{
  long currentTime = SeriesInfoInteger (symbol, timeframe, SERIES_LASTBAR_DATE); // все тормоза тут!

if (exact)
  {
    if (time == 0)
    {
      time = currentTime;
      return (false);
    }
    else
    {
      if (currentTime > time)
      {
        time = currentTime;
        return  (true);
      }
    }
  }
  else
  {
    if (currentTime > time)
    {
      time = currentTime;
      return  (true);
    }
  }

return (false);
}
//——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
RoboForex-MetaTrader 5 server. Tried on other servers - similar problem.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Check startup by Ctrl+F5.

Re-run works, because most likely agent is active after first call and hangs in the background for several minutes activated waiting for the next task.

1703 - relevant.

fxsaber:

1703 is current.

Haven't got there yet, it's on the list.

Please advise an algorithm (code is not interesting, scheme is important) of the following:

The task is to get minute intervals for further calculations on the MOEX futures section for a period of several contracts:

1. determine the required range

2. trying this range with sampling of 1 minute and storing the current contract and time

3. create an array of unique contracts and times

4. divide the range obtained in step 1 into the ranges within the boundaries of each element of the array from step 3

5. call up minute intervals in the loop with discretization by the number of elements in step 3

6. merge obtained arrays of minute intervals

Why have I gone this way? There are skips of minute bars in Splice, even in fresh ranges

PS. if someone will propose a better algorithm, i will be grateful
Reason: