Errors, bugs, questions - page 2076

Anatoli Kazharski:
Interesting suggestion. Indeed, there are some parameters that are only needed in the tester and it would be nice if they were only shown there.
It would also be nice to make drop-down lists.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
It would also be nice to have drop-down lists.
Drop-down lists of parameter groups are also needed. And there's a lot more we need. Be sure to write to Service Desk with your wishes.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I'd also like to make drop-down lists.
I'd also like a line break in the input parameters, but it's all in one line... MT4/5

What is missing is the ability to make parameters in different languages.

Colleagues,

Need help with the code for the EA. I can't pass the moderator check because of error 131 (wrong lot volume).

I have a check for free margin and lot minimum/maximum in my code. This is the check:

if((AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots)>=0) && (AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots)>=0))

if((MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT)>=Lots) && MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT)<=Lots)

Moderators write:

When testing the Expert Advisor, error messages were received. You need to test the Expert Advisor in different modes by yourself:

1. unsuitable for trading symbol
  2. insufficient funds on the account
  3. lack of history
  4. symbols with 4 and 5 decimal places
  5. different tick simulation modes

Therefore I am sure there should be a few more lines. I think anyone who put an EA on the market should have such standard checks on everything to pass moderation. Please share a piece of code.

Ahmet Garyagdyyev:

Colleagues,

Need help with the code for the EA. I can't pass the moderator check because of error 131 (wrong lot volume).

I have a check for free margin and lot minimum/maximum in my code. This is the check:

Moderators write:

There were error messages during testing of the Expert Advisor. You need to test the Expert Advisor in different modes by yourself:

1. unsuitable for trading symbol
  2. insufficient funds on the account
  3. lack of history
  4. symbols with 4 and 5 decimal places
  5. different tick simulation modes

Therefore I am sure there should be a few more lines. I think anyone who put an EA on the market should have such standard checks on everything to pass moderation. Please share a piece of code.

It's all there a long time ago. Read it.

Good health to the powers that be!

The worst thing in programming is when two identical codes start working differently at different moments. When you look at it, the function itself seems to do everything correctly at one moment and you cannot understand why the returned result is different in a different case.

The structure is based on the Indicator from the indicator.

The main indicator loads data from the iAD indicator, but from a different symbol. The problem is that when I compile the indicator it shows the following print

Signal time: 2017.11.23 11:05:00 1.0 -116.0 -16.0 2292.0 999.0 470 4

In agent, after running the indicator here is such a print and accordingly the signals are dancing.... Fucking dancers :-(

Signal time: 2017.11.23 11:05:00 1.0 -116.0 140.0 -1889.0 -993.0 1 4

I think it has to do with the order of calculation of the indicators, always been interested in this question how is the order of calculation selected?

The data is saved using the script with the first result of said. There is a slip and there is enough time. When I run the indicator by minutes I get different values :-( I enclose the basic strategy and the indicator that doesn't work ...

I would be grateful if you could help me to understand it. i would appreciate it if you could help me figure it out. Thanks!

I have a question for you.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5

Aleksey Vyazmikin, 2017.11.27 18:44

Please help in solving this problem. When i open an order with trade size higher than 1 on Moex, i see some strange event happening, order is being traded on the market and trading info comes partially, i see OnTrade() being called earlier, what should i do to check if i have enough information to wait for the order to be traded?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

This is a question, if anyone can help

You are interacting with several counterparties. Everything is correct, no strange phenomena. But OnTrade() doesn't know with how many counterparties you interact, its task is different. Here. To solve the problem, add up the volume of trades cleared by the order. When the volumes equalize (the order is filled completely) - then analyze what you need.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
You are interacting with several counterparties. Everything is correct, no weird phenomena. And OnTrade() does not know how many counterparties you interact with, its purpose is different. Here. To solve the problem, add up the volume of trades executed by the order. When the volumes equalize (the order is filled completely) - then analyze what you need.

But for a limit it would be OK, but when buying by the cup, it seems strange to me that the information about the deal comes in portions.

How can I know what the volume was if one EA opens a position and another one processes it?

Reason: