Errors, bugs, questions - page 2022

What is the sound when you go to the forum and when you get a message?) What is it called and where can you download it?
I want to put it on my alerts in Metatrader.

igrok333:
What is the sound when you go to the forum and when you get a message?) What is it called and where can I download it?
I want to put it on my alerts in Metatrader.

No such thing in the MT5/Sounds folder?

Weird Warning
void OnStart()
{  
  string Str[];

ArraySort(Str); // expression has no effect
}

Stanislav Korotky:

No such thing in the MT5/Sounds folder?

no

igrok333:
What's the sound when you enter the forum and when you get a message?) What's it called and where to download it?
I want to put it on my alerts in metatrader.

It's sad that most people don't even have a basic understanding of how the same browser works and where to see "what the sound is" ....
https://c.mql5.com/i/message/new_message_click2.mp3
(the link won't fit, for some reason)

Sergey Dzyublik:

Sad that most people don't even have a basic understanding of how the same browser works and where to look up "what's the sound" ....
https://c.mql5.com/i/message/new_message_click2.mp3 (the link is not inserted for some reason)

Yes. It's sad that all people are not web programmers )))

Language bug
int ArrayMinimum( const string &Str[], const int Start = 0, const int Count = WHOLE_ARRAY ) // Не возникает ошибки 'ArrayMinimum' - override system function
{ 
  return(0);
}

void OnStart()
{
  string Str[];

int i = ArrayMinimum(Str); // possible loss of data due to type conversion
}

fxsaber:
Weird Warning
ArraySort() only for numeric arrays

Kirill Belousov:
ArraySort() only for numeric arrays

It's not there. ArrayMinimum is pre-defined.

fxsaber:

It's not there. ArrayMinimum is pre-defined.

You mean that the function must be checked for override by type of an input argument without taking const into account when declaring it?

const string Str[];//'ArrayMinimum' - ambiguous call to overloaded function with the same parameters
string Str[];//нет ошибки только из-за отсутствия const при объявлении

int i=ArrayMinimum()

or should we add the variant with const to the ArrayMinimum system function template?

Reason: