Errors, bugs, questions - page 2027

32 terminals is the limit per user.

If you create another user, you can run 32 more terminals.

Search for "how to run more than 32 instances of MT4 on one machine".

Alexey Navoykov:
As far as I remember, the FXT file is overwritten before each test. That's why you can slip your own file only by hooking the file reference. At least it was like that before, don't know how it is now

The tucking problem is solved by Read Only.

But that's not the problem, the problem is that MT4 writes incorrect parameter values into the FXT headers.

And if these values are used when the tester works, all tests are incorrect.

So the question is not idle.

Build 1090

Vladimir Pastushak:

After changing the resolution on the monitor via AMD (Virtual Super Resolution), all the accounts from mt4 are off. Not good.

What's in the logs?

Kirill Belousov:

I know about the standard feature - the previous post did so.

There were doubts about how such an image would look. That's why I temporarily inserted a screenshot. In a little while I got a notice on the design :(.

Now remade on the inserted image.

Here we go...

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

MT5 - , bought , free products from the marketplace , not joining the chart ? Windows 10

Hello. Try to download the products again.

Stops do not trigger gaps correctly during testing!!! It triggers at stop price and not at gap price (it's vice versa on real). How did you miss it? I'm a real trader, like many others, and all the tests of the last six months have gone down the drain.

Anton Ohmat:
Stops do not trigger gaps correctly during testing!!! It triggers at stop price and not at gap price (it's vice versa on real). How did you miss it? I'm trading on the real account, like most brokers, so all the tests of the last six months have gone to hell.
What mode are you testing? By opening prices?

Alexander:

Good afternoon. Try downloading the products again.

Downloaded - lost one activation ???

Server Muradasilov:

Downloaded - lost one activation ???

1 activation = 1 computer with no restrictions on accounts and terminals on that computer.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

1 activation = 1 computer with no restrictions on accounts and terminals on that computer.

I have already purchased a program on this computer and the activation has been taken off for it, and it has been taken off now. I haven't used products from the Market for a long time, for example a paid product, the other day I decided to install it on the chart, but it does not stick, I deleted it, uploaded it again, it says it has been bought but not installed, installed it, activation has been removed ...

Other products will be the same - I will wait ... until further notice ...
Reason: