Errors, bugs, questions - page 1994

Anton Ohmat:
It doesn't work in this mode. Knocks out agents as failed and that's it. Oh, man. What's the difference between cloud - specifically restricted?

That's up to the developers.

A question specifically for the developers. I asked it - I will ask it again. My Expert Advisor regularly calculates different quotes during optimization than it does during the manual test. Can it be that the quotes obtained by the local agent are not the same as on the main computer?

Anton Ohmat:
My Expert Advisor regularly calculates results during optimization differently than it does during manual testing. Can it be that the quotes obtained by the local agent are not the same as on the main computer?

The hardest part of this is seeing that the result of the optimisation is different from a single run. And the quotes themselves can be queried from each Agent, along with the bidding history and build. If you could reproduce the discrepancy, you would have discovered the cause long ago.

First you need to find the remote Agent that is crapping. This is very easy. Then leave only one local and the remote creeper. Well and there it is not much more difficult with some skills you can figure out the cause.

Of course, we must exclude the factor of our own stupidity. For example, the Expert Advisor does not work randomly.

Please add some functions from MQL5 to MQL4 to write cross-platform things with less crutches

• ArrayPrint
  • FileSave
  • FileLoad
  • Math functions built into MQL5 (MathLog1p, MathExpm1, MathArcsinh, MathArccosh, MathArctanh, etc.)
  • 'CHART_EXPERT_NAME
  • 100%, something else.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Libraries: Symbol

fxsaber, 2017.09.10 19:50

It's enough to even run the script unchanged on "SBER" Metaquotes-Demo to see that it turns out not at all what you expect.

Found out that CustomRatesReplace doesn't work correctly for some characters (seems to be for all non-forex characters), so developers need to fix the bug.

2017.09.10 21:56:23.386 HistoryCache    'SBER_custom' container header read error [error: 0, readed: 0]
2017.09.10 21:56:23.386 HistoryBase     'SBER_custom' invalid container (1970.01.01) found (off: 712539, size: 23364, file: 15144)

Am I correct in assuming that remote test agents are downloading test charts in parallel?

If so, why can't one agent download and copy to another (create a temporary file)?

Anton Ohmat:
A question specifically for the developers. I asked it - I will ask it again. My Expert Advisor regularly calculates different quotes during optimization than it does during the manual test. Can it be that the quotes obtained by the local agent are not the same as on the main computer?

Write to Service Desk. You need logs, EAs, optimization settings, we will take a look.

fxsaber:

The hardest part of this is seeing that the result of the optimisation is different from a single run. And the quotes themselves can be queried from each Agent, along with the bidding history and build. If you could reproduce the discrepancy, you would have discovered the cause long ago.

First you need to find the remote Agent that is crapping. This is very easy. Then leave only one local and the remote creeper. Well and there it is not much more difficult with some skills you can figure out the cause.

Of course, we must exclude the factor of our own stupidity. For example, that the EA does not work randomly.

Local agent. There are 8 of them. They all count differently. You might as well take Metatrader and rewrite it yourself)))) just kidding of course

I'm going to collect the logs now. But the joke is as follows - I take a test by the minute - the number is the same. I take all quotes and a couple of deals do not open. I open visualization to trace the error - the deal opens no errors. I am completely confused.

Anton Ohmat:
I'm going to collect the logs now. But the funny thing is the following - I take the test by minutes - the number is the same. I take all quotes and a couple of deals do not open. I open visualization to trace the error - trade opens no error. I am completely confused.

Explain.

Reason: