Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1554

eurofreek:
More like a cluster of sell limits somewhere at 1.3720

It looks like classical stop loss hunting now

searchingFX:
It looks like classical stop loss hunting now

Yep, brokers doing some stop loss hunting

Getting ready for another round of selling with the correction consolidating about the 38.2% retracement>

Now it is for sure : there is a cluster of buy limits near 1.37

searchingFX:
Now it is for sure : there is a cluster of buy limits near 1.37

Interesting game they are playing : EURUSD is limited by orders from down and up

NicoleFX:

Hello)

A small update on Eur/Usd.

Please see key notes on the picture:

As I mentioned on the picture:

- Impulse down is still developing (not finished yet). Its Wave Level reaches D1 already. Wave Level can easily grow even higher. Will be growing until particular conditions happen (AO d1 or FZR h1 up - please see picture).

Nothing really changed on Eur/Usd since my last "update".

So let's take a look at mid-term situation:

GBP/USD - week 20:

As a conclusion:

Gbp/Usd mid-term trend up is still valid. There is a "stop" on smaller TF's, and Gbp/Usd will be facing a "moment of true" upcoming week. But For this trend up (purple wave) to turn around - FZR down of h4 wave level (at least) is need.

I don't think that today Asian session will be trending. Correction looks to be ended

eurofreek:
I don't think that today Asian session will be trending. Correction looks to be ended

I am waiting for the last couple of hours on a 3 pip to get my TP hit. In the good old days it would take a couple of minutes. Now, I am going to have to close it as is

This time it looks like buy limits at 1.37 are not there any more. Just a plain psychological support

Reason: