cant trade @MES

Hi all,

Kinda new to Meta Trader and figured out how to add @ME chart to the program. But I cant trade it. When I open up the menu to add 1 click trading it is not highlighted. 

Files:
chart.png  19 kb

I found out in the Market Watch that this symbol is disabled, so how can I enable it ?

Right click on Market Watch - Symbols
After you enable the symbol so - right click on the symbol in the Market Watch and - Specification (just to read about the following: the broker disable the trading on this symbol or not; and all the symbols in Metatrader is related to the brokers, and the brokers are having the different symbols to trade).

I found out that a ticker that starts with @  can not be traded.  MESM20 is the correct ticker for the Micro contract.

Which moderator deleted my question asking this user which broker he's using?

sadplanet:
Which moderator deleted my question asking this user which broker he's using?

Why do you care which broker he is using?
Discussions about specific brokers are not allowed in the forum.

Firstly it may solve his problem and secondly it was not a discussion about a broker.

sadplanet:
Firstly it may solve his problem and secondly it was not a discussion about a broker.

You asked

Are you using <Broker's name deleted>?

So you were opening a discussion about a specific broker.

Asking which broker so you can let a user know that they must contact said broker to solve their problem is not a discussion.

From the forum rules:

2. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.

Is this what you're referring to?

The reason I asked was I had the same problem when trying to trade the continuous contract versus the quarterly contract and the broker sorted it out on their side.

The Rules:

1. Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.
  2. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the community members are not tolerated.
  4. Coarse language, advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  5. Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.
  6. The website Administration may implement any changes to the Rules it deems necessary.

----------------

For information

Rules
Rules
  • www.mql5.com
Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed. Any discussions about personal relations between the community members are not tolerated. Coarse language...

Sergey Golubev:

The Rules:

1. Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the community members are not tolerated.
  4. Coarse language, advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  5. Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.
  6. The website Administration may implement any changes to the Rules it deems necessary.

----------------

For information

Bit of a double standard here hey? Anyway, seeing as you've reached the threats point you might as well terminate away.
Reason: