Errors, bugs, questions - page 1496

Aleksandr Novikov:

How do I deal with this problem?

After installing the Expert Advisor on the chart that builds RENCO charts, the terminal hangs permanently.

Restarting the terminal doesn't help. I deleted the Expert from the folder - didn't help!

What to do?

win7/64 mt4/950

Try to delete all files with CHR extension from <terminal catalog>\profiles\default\ folder

Dear developers! Links are not being inserted into the forum!

When you type the post, press the "Link (Ctrl+K)" button, insert the link, the word is underlined. You press the "Add" button - there is no link!

How do I change GMT?

25 again. Make it easy to search for a user's threads and posts.

My past posts are updated after 3-4 days!

And again, the search itself is crap!

Vasyl Nosal:
How do I change GMT?
Move to another country with a different time zone.

Karputov Vladimir:
In this forum.

Karputov Vladimir:
If this is the case, check out theFAQ on the Signals service(first post).
Vladimir, you could have been more tactful. I, and hundreds of other traders, give you a job as a moderator, we pay your salary. I'm sure you get more than your colleagues on other sites. And you should also be interested in solving our issues and problems. And our subscribers as well. They generate the lion's share of the turnover for MQL5. Even if these questions are very simple and there are answers in certain topics. My and your income depends on their solution.
There is no basic customer service on the site, so I have to turn to random people here. And you, if you can't help, or don't want to, you can just say nothing.
I've noticed you're being cheeky and impertinent not just with me. Is this the norm for an mql5 moderator in general? Maybe you don't like your job or it doesn't suit you?

And so I have the following important question. On the account of one of my Signal subscribers. It is not the first time I have duplicate trades on NZDUSD. Only this pair. And not the first time either. He does not use additional open terminals.
What may be the reason, my friends?

Artem Prischepa:

Don't be so brazen as to advertise your signals. If the subscriber has a problem or has a question, he will ask it. And in the process of figuring out the problem, you will need log files from the subscriber's computer, which is why the subscriber should ask the questions.

Vasyl Nosal:

25 again. Make it easy to search for user topics and posts.

My past posts are updated after 3-4 days!

And again, the search itself is crap!

It's all useless! Developers are not interested in forum usability! More than once this topic has been raised.

The answer is one - search through the search! Well, is not it nonsense? All advanced forums have the function of viewing the topics or posts of a particular user, without any search.

And here they have made a backbone of their forum, but do not want to make it smart!

Karputov Vladimir:
And immediately a confirmation of my words! Super-competence!

Aleksandr Novikov:

It's all useless! The developers are not interested in the usability of the forum! This topic has been raised more than once.

The answer is the same - search through the search engine! Isn't it nonsense? All advanced forums have the function of viewing the topics or posts of a particular user, without any search.

And here they have made a backbone of a forum, but do not wish to make it smart!

And immediately a confirmation of my words! Ultra-competence!

Whatever the question, such is the answer.

You should try to ask questions in the long form.

Reason: