Errors, bugs, questions - page 1428

Vasyl Nosal:

This is by default.

It doesn't work.

ME v5.00 build 1198 Everything works. Maybe you should reboot your system? It doesn't matter - it happens with MT, ME

Ilya Malev:
Thank you so much!!! Couldn't figure out what it was about :D

Please help me to correct the situation. The standard Pait.NET program has been running and working fine. Recently, when starting it, the following pops up: "Error during application initialization (0x000007b)". How can I fix this error? Thank you in advance.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Please help me to correct the situation. The standard Pait.NET program has been running and working fine. Recently, when starting it, the following pops up: "Error during application initialization (0x000007b)". How can I fix this error? Thank you in advance.
What were you doing to your computer before this error appeared? Did you update videocard drivers? What kind of video card is it?

Karputov Vladimir:
What did you do to your computer before the error occurred? Did you update the video card drivers? What kind of video card, by the way?

1. Didn't do anything;

2. I have not updated the drivers;

3. Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family, Radmin Mirror Driver V3.

I see that MT5 has 3 optimization modes "Fast" "Slow" and "All symbols".

In my opinion, it is logical to make a mode "Fast, all symbols" and "Slow, all symbols".

The lack of such a mode is easy to work around, of course, but why reinvent the wheel when you could make a built-in feature, which, in my opinion, is asking for it.

And one more thing - it would be good to have an opportunity to open in the tester not only the chart of the symbol selected for the test, but any chart on which the EA has opened deals in the test.

Good evening who can help make in the ADVISOR to take the data at once from three candles held, for example a bearish and zero opening
and also with three bullish candles opening on zero MESSAGE me the answer

Romal001:
Good evening who can help make in the ADVISOR to take the data at once with three candles held, for example a bearish and zero opening
and also with three bullish candlesticks opening on zero MESSAGE ME THE ANSWER
https://www.mql5.com/ru/job
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Заказы на разработку программ для трейдинга

Here's a construction like this

class C_A
{
  void B();
  void B();
};

is not a problem in ME (build 1210), but the console compiler (build 1162, no newer) reasonably reports, with an error complaint, that

void B();

already declared earlier.

Joo Zepper:

This is the design

is not a problem in ME (build 1210), but the console compiler (build 1162, no newer) reasonably reports, with an error complaint, that

has already been declared before.

Function overloading

Reason: