Errors, bugs, questions - page 1384

Fry:

A timer, in this case, is a bad solution. And in the tester, timers are a total bummer.

If I understand correctly, the point comes down to the simplest thing.

At every tick in the EA using TimeCurrent(), we need to get the answer to the question "Is it time to place the order now?" and...

Hello, it is time to open an order but it won't open if I uncheck the timer, the EA will not place a trade

Dear developers!

I cannot understand one thing, what data type identifiers are available in MQL4? Or are they not available?

Konstantin Karpov:

Dear developers!

I cannot understand one thing, what data type identifiers are available in MQL4? Or are they not available?

Please clarify what you mean by "data type identifiers".

Ilyas:
Please clarify what we mean by "Data Type Identifiers".

For example, in CArrayFloat class the Type method returns TYPE_FLOAT, but it is not mentioned in MQL4 help. So I have a question, is it a misprint when porting the library from MQL5 to MQL4 or an oversight in MQL4 help?

Konstantin Karpov:

the event = open time is done, this event is analysed as finding this event in the time fork and plus, after opening an order, the open flag has to be set and added to further analysis to exclude reopening of the order...

For example, the event model can be made on the <queue> container...

Hello! If you can help me please write more details. thanks in advance.

Romal001:
Hello! If you can help me, please write more details. thanks in advance.

In order, I would roughly do the following:

1. a variable with a reference time of order opening is declared (how to insert the necessary value into it is a separate topic)

2) Determine a fork of, for example, 5 minutes from the order opening time in case of a failure (for example, a connection failure with the server)

3) Declare the open order flag and "reset" it if the order hasn't been opened yet.

4. In OnTimer with the necessary discretization, we check if the order has entered the open time fork + item 2, and the flag state according to item 3

- if the order is in the fork, then:

a) open an order

b) set the flag to open the position

- If we are not in a fork, we wait for the next check :)

So there you go...

Ilyas:
Please clarify what is meant by "data type identifiers".

you still haven't answered:

к примеру в классе CArrayFloat метод Type возвращает TYPE_FLOAT, но в справке по MQL4 это не отражено, вот и возник вопрос, это опечатка при портировании 
библиотеки из MQL5 в MQL4 или недоработка справки в MQL4 ?

Do you know why almost all products from Market write 2015.09.24 08:26:42.878 global initialization failed

And 2015.09.24 08:34:51.704 invalid 'C:\Users\vr-vo\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\50CA3DFB510CC5A8F28B48D1BF2A5702\MQL4\indicators\Market\product.ex4' license

Service Desk Application

Market, problem with products

Open, Started: 2015.09.24 07:33, #1308904

Hi, a question about MT4. Can you tell me if during optimization it can distribute load between two or more CPU cores? I ran optimization on VPS, here is a screenshot http://prntscr.com/8jv7m3 you can see that one core is loaded and the second core is "resting" ....

ionico:
Hi, a question about MT4. Can you tell me if during optimization it can distribute load between two or more CPU cores? I ran optimization on VPS, here is a screenshot http://prntscr.com/8jv7m3 you can see that one core is loaded and the second one is "resting" ....
No. This is only possible with MT5.
Reason: