Errors, bugs, questions - page 1292

tol64:
It would be nice if Favourites could be categorised. But Service Desk said that this is unlikely to happen, as only a small number of users use Favourites.
I think it would be a good idea if they added categories to favourites, but they said it was unlikely that this would happen because not many users use favourites.

Lizar:
So, the service itself is inconvenient. I'd put some comments in favorites, not a topic or an article or something. And so, in order not to lose them, I copy them into a separate file.

Something like a notepad in your profile? I use OneNote for that - I create notes.

P.S. Added: Maybe we could open a separate topic on upgrading favourites. Let's collect "wants" to upgrade the Favorites in one place?

barabashkakvn:

Something like a notepad in your profile? I use OneNote for that - I create notes.

P.S. Added: Maybe we could open a separate topic on upgrading favourites. How about we gather "wants" to upgrade the favorites in one place?

We could try that. Perhaps even as a "topic + poll".

tol64:
It is possible to try. Perhaps even in the form of a 'topic + poll'.
If a poll, then two questions: 1. The "Favourites" should be upgraded and 2. You don't need to upgrade the Favourites. Who is in favour of this form of poll?

barabashkakvn:
Polling if, then two questions: 1. Need to modernise "Favourites" and 2. You don't need to upgrade the Favourites. Who is in favour of this form of poll?
One of the two points would be fine. It's a simple question.

2015.03.24 23:27:13.856 Network '*******': authorization on MetaQuotes-Demo failed (Service is not available)
Is something broken, or is it just me?

fyords:
Is something broken, or is it just me?
There may have been some temporary problems. Checked now - MT4 and MT5 are authorising normally.

barabashkakvn:
There may have been some temporary problems. I have now checked - MT4 and MT5 are authorising normally.
Thank you, I am logged in fine now too. So everything is fine.

In the last two versions of MT4 the charts (price, indicators) are not scrolling with the mouse. It is an unpleasant inconvenience.
In MT5 it is OK, but another trouble has befallen it - it eats memory. If it is acceptable for a programmer, then it is absolutely unacceptable for a trader.

s2101:

In the last two versions of MT4 charts (price, indicators) are not scrolling with mouse. It is an unpleasant inconvenience.

Already fixed, sorry for the inconvenience Wait for the next build.

Disable auto-scrolling of chart for now.

Reason: