Errors, bugs, questions - page 1291

tol64:

Here's an example I found from a not unknown author. )

Wow! That's great! Thanks.
I didn't make it. :)

The December update introduces the ability to handle right-clicks. How do I disable the system context menu?

I've just started to learn MQL5.

Can you please tell me why during debugging, when I want to see the MathLog(2) value, the value shows "Expression could not be evaluated"?

WhiteHarrier:

I just started to learn MQL5.

Can you please tell me why during debugging, when I want to see the value of MathLog(2) expression, the value shows "Expression could not be evaluated".

Please do this by declaring a variable:

double math_log=0.0;
math_log=MathLog(2);
and during debugging you will be able to see the value of variable "math_log".

barabashkakvn:

Do this, declare a variable:

and during debugging you can look at the value of the "math_log" variable.
Thank you

Is there any way that, after reading the article, I can put it on my "Favourites" list?

barabashkakvn:
Is there any way, after reading the article, to put the article into "Favorites"?
At the moment you can go to the discussion of the article (in the comments) and there click on the star after the title of the topic.

tol64:
At the moment, you can go to the article discussion (in the comments) and there click on the star after the topic title.
As an option. Thank you.

barabashkakvn:
As an option. Thank you.
It would be nice if the Favourites could be categorised. But Service Desk said that this is unlikely to happen, as only a small number of users use the favourites.

tol64:
... There aren't many users who use the service.
So the service itself is inconvenient. I would put some comments in favourites, not a topic or an article or something. As it is, I copy it into a separate file so as not to lose it.
Reason: